About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes22222

Anyone know how to get one of the final coins in Europe, its the one neer shauns hideout, its the last one i need till im done with the coins D=
Old 02-26-2009, 08:10 AM   #182
phil-the-ref

Rep Power: 0 phil-the-ref is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey can someone tell me wat u do after u beat the triple slam contest and how u know if u beat all the challenges please?????
Ok, what you need to do is get a medal in every challenge starting at park city, when they are all done you will unlock the ultimate competition which you need to win then move to europe ad do the same. When they are all done you need to find shaun and beat him
phil-the-ref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 AM   #183
phil-the-ref

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Does anyone know where to go after completing the triple slam competition? I cant find out where to go ive gone to all shauns hide outs but just dont know what to do someone please tell me what i have to do
You need to win al the ultimate competitions before you can get to shaun
Old 02-26-2009, 08:16 AM   #184
phil-the-ref

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes22222

Quote:
Anyone know how to get one of the final coins in Europe, its the one neer shauns hideout, its the last one i need till im done with the coins D=
If its the one i think your on about, you need to ride one of the chairlifts that are nearby and drop off onto the symbol thing. The coin is at the botom of he little slope
Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #185
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy
just do a 180 and youl be facing the way you want.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #186
Unregistered

Quote:
did you figure this out? I think you can turn around 180 degrees and you would then be facing goofy.
if you turn around then the controls are wrong its set up for right footed only iv spoken to ubisoft via email and they have made no allowance for goofy footers according to their help forum and dont intend to offer a patch either i am extremely disappointed with this game and wont buy another ubicrap product
Old 02-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #187
Unregistered

for the airtime at park city it took me awhile too, just keep ollieing in between the huge jumps i forgot which way i went down the mountain otherwise id tell u but that did the trick for me just keep ollieing. as for beating shaun at the end, its all about keeping ur multiplier at x3. to do this u need to get a sick 720 or 900 on ur first jump. idk if u have the same problem but i kept falling which would reset my multiplier but i found an easy way to win. keep the left stick left or rite to do spins if u push it slightly forward or backwards youll fall trying to do a flip or sumthin (dont do flips trust me if u land them great but its impossible to fall on pipe just doing spins even if it is sketchy), next shaun gets all his points from tweaks so keep the right trigger held on every jump and do a variety of grabs. u want about 10,000 points on each section of the pipe (four sections) which is about 8 hits i believe i did on each section more or less and dont be afraid to go backwards on the pipe to get more points before goin on to the next section. i personally think the game is set up for shaun to do 3 outrageous runs for 1 or 2 bad runs so if u time it rite you can win on his bad runs. i dropped 45,000 to shaun's 32,000 off of this stuff ive just told u. hope this helps
Old 03-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #188
Unregistered

Quote:
does anyone know how to beat shawn white at the end i herd it was impossible he gets 40,000 and i have trouble getting over 25,000
each run for him is different sometimes he falls i beat him on my fourth try
Old 03-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #189
Fuhr

Hi!
i've got Shaun White Snowboarding for PC, and i've collected all the euro's, and now i have to collect the yens. but i can't find the butten for B3 on a laptop. So i can't use Focus!
can anybody tell me where the B3 button is placed on my computer?
- sorry my english isn't the best, cause i come from Denmark.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #190
Unregistered

just go straight ahead, and press the jump button, directly when you land push it..
Old 03-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #191
Unregistered

Quote:
just go straight ahead, and press the jump button, directly when you land push it..
meaning for beating all the air time challenges...
Old 03-03-2009, 05:49 AM   #192
Fuhr

Was that for me?
How to use b3, on a laptop?
please quote my message when you answer
Old 03-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #193
Unregistered

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
this is really weird...did this happen to ne one else...got all 3 coins for park city and europe and then went to japan and went riding around for a bit then i checked my money and i have 130 million dollars!! lol i bought every piece of equiment!! lol ne one have an answer to how that happened lol
Aha That Happened to mee too. we are lucky
Old 03-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #194
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to get points in the Alps (Gingerbread Man) course. I have done this course many times but can't figure how to get points. I always end the course saying that I only made around 55 points, any tips. For the PS2.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:12 AM   #195
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
How did you figure out to beat the airtime challenge? its so frustrating. ive been working on it for hours and cant get it. need to spend 26 seconds out of sixty seconds in the air for 1 medal!? AHHHGG!
K im on ps3 so but in the marketplace do they have the glamour pack, buy that and then use the Industry board or just use any board with full amplitude then just keep jumping jumping jumping so you start jump land the straight away jump also stick to the right and look out for big drops thats how i got it,
ALSO does anyone no how to get the gold coin on top of the satellite in alaska????? youtube didn't help either