About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-05-2009, 05:17 AM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by D@th View Post
Ok I have the Target Edition, and Im at the mountain as Shaun. How do I unlock it? It says to find the jumps and do 1080s. Thats another thing. I dont snowboard, so whats a 1080? And where are the jumps?
a 1080 is 360x3, so three full spins
Old 02-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Is anyone else getting a bug at shaun white's final challenge. I started doin the halfpipe challenge quit the game and came back the next day and it's bugged. I go visit shaun's hideout in alaska, the event bubble is there, but I can't access it no matter where I am or how many times I press x. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?
Old 02-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #168
cole

how do i go across the bridges made of ice to get to the yen coin in park city?
Old 02-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #169
Unregistered

Talking Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on
Yea u have to grind on the monarail in europe its really fun but u need to break thru a barrier first
Old 02-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #170
Denmon

Smile Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how much respect do you have to earn in park city to get the baron von connors achievement???
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #171
Unregistered

hey can someone tell me wat u do after u beat the triple slam contest and how u know if u beat all the challenges please?????
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #172
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

How do i find shaun after i have completed the yen?
he is on top of some mountain but i cannot seem to find a way up there
please help?
Old 02-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #173
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gatman 360 View Post
does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough
you have to use your super boost focus power and theres a jump off the glass dome looking building...hit that and you will grind across the dish
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #174
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Hi, Im onto the Crown Coins and i have got them every were apart from one in alaska!!
Its the one ontop of that giant satelite dish, any tips please??

Thanks
Old 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #175
a dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargot35 View Post
Hey dude dont want to disapoint you but you cant, Its a Target limited edition copy of the game. Comes with extra jibs, costumes, the mountain, and a unique story-line sorry to disapoint you, its no download its just a thing IN the game. You would need your own copy of the Target Limited Edition Shaun White Snowboarding. But for Unique Clothing you can head to www.shaunwhitesnowboarding.com just register and see how to unlock unique clothing in the game!
The thing is that my manual says that " it seems that you are lucky enough to have the target edition".
Old 02-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #176
Unregistered

Talking Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

To win any airtime just ollie a ton and try to get big air where u can but mainly just ollie a ton and for any rail challange go to europe and ride the mono rail but u need to have focus unlocked and all I know is u need more than 55000 to win big run
Old 02-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #177
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to get past the Big Bad Wolf at the Alps .
Cause i don't know what score 25 points on 1 carve with 0 near misses. This is on the psp version. It is taking me forever to do i dont know what it means.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM   #178
Unregistered

Does anyone know where to go after completing the triple slam competition? I cant find out where to go ive gone to all shauns hide outs but just dont know what to do someone please tell me what i have to do
Old 02-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #179
Unregistered

for the glitch in japan at the lodge was thr a patch for it cuz whnever i try it it never wrks
Old 02-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #180
Unregistered

does anyone know what trick to do to beat the big air competition in Japan, and how to do it?