About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

hey guys i need help with the "Cliff Edge" achievement. i have beaten the game everything like that i just can seem to find a cliff high enough to get this achivement off of , even using focus powers..... email me at furyjones_free@hotmail.com please and thank you to who ever helps me..
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

i got all 12 coins.. and i dont know where to go to contune the game.
can anyone help
Old 01-29-2009, 10:52 AM   #153
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you get a lot of points on tricks?? i do backflips with grabs and stuff and i only get like 300 per trick! can anyone help me please?!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #154
Unregistered

how do u get the board shaun white has with stickers not just the plain one
Old 01-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #155
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the big run achievement you just have to get a huge score (I do not know the exact number) while ridding down the mountain with your multiplier going. If you stop or crash it resets your multiplier, and you have to start over.
you have to get 60,000 to get that achievment
Old 01-29-2009, 04:11 PM   #156
Unregistered

Quote:
i got all 12 coins.. and i dont know where to go to contune the game.
can anyone help
you go to shaun in alaska and when you get to him he ask you to a challenge
Old 01-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #157
Unregistered

Anybody know how to get the second coin down of the last set in europe i know where it is just cant get to it
Old 01-29-2009, 06:30 PM   #158
Jamahl LOL

Thumbs up Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gatman 360 View Post
does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough
yeah dude, you have to have a PARK board, not freestyle, and use super bounce to get at it.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #159
Unregistered

does ne one know where shauns secret spot is in park city????
Old 01-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #160
Unregistered

Quote:
Anybody know how to get the second coin down of the last set in europe i know where it is just cant get to it
walk to it
Old 01-31-2009, 04:40 PM   #161
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to regain focus after you use it all up?
Old 01-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #162
Unregistered

yea you can either do trick or just sit there and it will slowly regain
Old 02-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #163
Unregistered

Re: stuck

Quote:
help on this still please
You have to get 1st place in all of the events.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #164
Unregistered

I have gotton all of the triple slam coins except one in europe. I can find it i just cant get to it because it is two high up can anyone help??
Old 02-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #165
Unregistered

I have gotten all the dollars expect for one in Europe. It is the one near his hideout. How do I get it?