About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Fable 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Fable 2. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Fable 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Not that anybody doesn't know this already, but buying houses and putting them up for rent is a good start, if you have a good 20k on you, go around the gypsy camp, buy all the caravans and shops, the caravans only give you like 7 gold every 5 minutes, but if you buy them all that adds up pretty well, and for 800 a peice, it isnt really that bad, you can make what you spend at a blacksmith or something.

Afterwards, if you have a family, choose your house well, don't pick a crappy house that makes you look ugly when you sleep in it, there are houses especially for getting fame and looking good, or evil, perfect for the main questline when you need renown. After you settle in the house of your choice, you can start on your expedition, and buy out a crap load of houses and shops.

Go for the pubs! They cost alot, but they pay for themselves after a while.

You can make really good gold if you go on the corruption path, but that is completely up to you and the way you play the game.

Also, if you want to go for the selling a house for double you pay achievement. Best thing to do, is if your evil, kill alot of people in a town, and commit a lot of crimes. You go to buy a house, the price will be extremely low. Then, all you have to do, is start spending money in the town. Get their economy up, and you can sell the hosue for at least its original price, which is more than double.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
Mega.Joker

Cool Re: Fable 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hee you fable addicted players iv found a way too open some of the demon doors in albion so heres the first 1

/1: on your your first trip in albion you encounter a demon door near the entrance of bowerstone city. I call him the artist because he wants you too pose for him so what too do ?????. Simple first he asks that you need too do a strong pose well use arm pump pose from your expression menu/ then he asks for you too be happy so do the laugh expression at last he wants you to be sad so use cry expression, when u done that hes going too talk a bit and swing open then inside are some books and a life elixer

/2: door 2 u find it on your second main story quest too oakvale i call that door a real pain in the @!?## but its not so hard as it looks (-_- took me 2 days too find out) well then u need your dog for this 1 do 5 tricks all diffrent from the last 1 or else u can start all over again/ 5 tricks too choose from.1: If u fart your dog will cover his nose in his paws. 2: if u dance your dog dances with u.3: if u growl ur dog will bark.4:if u trow ur ball your dog will fetch.5:if u beg the dog will hug you. Ok this are the tricks i suposse are the quickest way too get that door open WARNING !!!! some of these skills must be found or bought at a town vendor bookstore or general store or can be found all over albion: behind this door a toy for your dog can be found and a weapon for yourself

Ok that was all for now im still bussy with the game myself so i wish every 1 who reads this good luck.

this message will be updated in a few weeks but thats just for you guys greetz from Mega.Joker
Old 10-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
Mega.Joker

Talking Re: Fable 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hee the mega.jokers back from his hourly playing iv found a pretty good way too make a good penny. Ok here it goes buy a nice house thats worth between 20k or 30k. Then when u bought ur house check it for a trophie slot on the wall (btw this trick is so dam old even my granny could know it) well any way if u put a trophie on the wall it will increase your house its value, so if u sell it it it would be worth a little more then when u bought it. U guys need too know 1 thing this trick originate from the firt Fable and has also being used in Fable II witch is kinda dumb well so if u done al this u could make a million bucks in a couple of hours.1: how too do it well if u found a house with the required stuff (worth 30 k and has a trophie slot) then kick the door in and buy the house put the trophie in the slot sell the house and take the trophie back out of the house when u sold it, repeat this a few times and u can injoy the rich life
Old 10-25-2008, 01:14 PM   #5
Mega.joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not that anybody doesn't know this already, but buying houses and putting them up for rent is a good start, if you have a good 20k on you, go around the gypsy camp, buy all the caravans and shops, the caravans only give you like 7 gold every 5 minutes, but if you buy them all that adds up pretty well, and for 800 a peice, it isnt really that bad, you can make what you spend at a blacksmith or something.

Afterwards, if you have a family, choose your house well, don't pick a crappy house that makes you look ugly when you sleep in it, there are houses especially for getting fame and looking good, or evil, perfect for the main questline when you need renown. After you settle in the house of your choice, you can start on your expedition, and buy out a crap load of houses and shops.

Go for the pubs! They cost alot, but they pay for themselves after a while.

You can make really good gold if you go on the corruption path, but that is completely up to you and the way you play the game.

Also, if you want to go for the selling a house for double you pay achievement. Best thing to do, is if your evil, kill alot of people in a town, and commit a lot of crimes. You go to buy a house, the price will be extremely low. Then, all you have to do, is start spending money in the town. Get their economy up, and you can sell the hosue for at least its original price, which is more than double.
Mega.Joker says u suck. u can make so much more out of the gipsy camp. Listen too this this guys says u can u use ur evil power for your own benefit and use the gipsy camp for funding, you can make a shit load of money on only the camp on its own.

I did what every guy would do getting the place BLINGED up with the use of upgrading ur crib u can make the out put of your camp too a sickening 16k every 5 min hehe is it good or is it good

good luck u all it takes some time too take over the whole camp and ugrade every house but its sure to make it ur while and if ur evil enough increase the taxes too 100% ok thats all XD
Old 10-26-2008, 12:00 AM   #6
ThumbzUpTheoden

Rep Power: 0 ThumbzUpTheoden is an unknown quantity at this point

If you really want to make some serious cash do this: First buy as many business and houses in the Bowerstone market as you can. Use your money from the blacksmith to buy the first couple, and then the money from this cheat for the rest. Rent all of the houses out to 100% rent, and make all the businesses be 100% profit.(Everyone in the town will hate u for this by the way). Now save your game. Quit and go to the Xbox dashboard. Set your year in the console settings to 2025. Now go back to the game and you will receive at least 300k. To keep doing this, you must save and quit, then change the year to 2005, go back to the game, save and quit again, than change the year to 2025, then go back to the game and get your gold. Its obnoxious as hell but WAY worth it. I bought out only 5 shops and 3 houses and i got 180,000 each time i did this. But I cant quite tell if the townspeople hate me for this, or for my random murder rampage. Probably the latter of the two.
ThumbzUpTheoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
Teurastaja

Smile Re: Fable 2 Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How to get laid?
Old 10-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teurastaja View Post
How to get laid?
Stop playing Fable.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 PM   #9
ThumbzUpTheoden

Rep Power: 0 ThumbzUpTheoden is an unknown quantity at this point

The first thing u have to do is get married. Then you have to buy a house and set it as the place of marraige. Usually your spouse will ask to have sex like right after you get married. If she/he doesn't, go to the bookstore in the Bowerstone market and buy the book thats called something like "come hither" but I can't remember the exact name. You will get an expression that says 'come back to my place'. Use this on ur spouse and then if they agree, you go to the bed in ur house, click A, and than it gives you the option for protected or unprotected sex. U can buy condoms at most general stores like the one near the entrance of the market.
ThumbzUpTheoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Stop playing Fable.
hahahaha brilliant
Old 10-29-2008, 05:53 AM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega.Joker View Post
Hee you fable addicted players iv found a way too open some of the demon doors in albion so heres the first 1

/1: on your your first trip in albion you encounter a demon door near the entrance of bowerstone city. I call him the artist because he wants you too pose for him so what too do ?????. Simple first he asks that you need too do a strong pose well use arm pump pose from your expression menu/ then he asks for you too be happy so do the laugh expression at last he wants you to be sad so use cry expression, when u done that hes going too talk a bit and swing open then inside are some books and a life elixer

/2: door 2 u find it on your second main story quest too oakvale i call that door a real pain in the @!?## but its not so hard as it looks (-_- took me 2 days too find out) well then u need your dog for this 1 do 5 tricks all diffrent from the last 1 or else u can start all over again/ 5 tricks too choose from.1: If u fart your dog will cover his nose in his paws. 2: if u dance your dog dances with u.3: if u growl ur dog will bark.4:if u trow ur ball your dog will fetch.5:if u beg the dog will hug you. Ok this are the tricks i suposse are the quickest way too get that door open WARNING !!!! some of these skills must be found or bought at a town vendor bookstore or general store or can be found all over albion: behind this door a toy for your dog can be found and a weapon for yourself

Ok that was all for now im still bussy with the game myself so i wish every 1 who reads this good luck.

this message will be updated in a few weeks but thats just for you guys greetz from Mega.Joker
the demon dorr in the cemitary asks for meat kick a chicken into it to open netherbomb signing out
Old 10-29-2008, 11:23 AM   #12
Unregistered

how do u kill the bannshee in bloodstone?
Old 10-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u kill the bannshee in bloodstone?
what you do is when you kill all ov it's little minions it spawns up you take out your ranged wep and shoot it while it's wailing (whaty it looks like)
as that happens you should hit the face which will slowly bring it's health down
depending on how much damage you got it will take like 3 times to kill it
Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
Unregistered

Where is the bookstore in the game... I haven't found it... please help
Old 10-31-2008, 12:37 AM   #15
Unregistered

labeled as a miscellanious shop (blue marker) on minimap in bowerstone... very easy to find its in the central square.. there are books on the walls..