About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #61
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

i need help getting past the bit where you have to beat the little lava monsters then push the big rock over
Old 05-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I am currently in the Dragon City Level, I have stoped the fires, defeted the siege towers and now I'm left wandering the city with nothing to do. I have set a number of pots with dragon heads on them on fire, some of which have opened gates to crystals and such I cant seem to find the last one though. Is this what i need to proceed with the level?
Hi there, we are stuck trying to put out the fires. We collected the buckets, filled them with water but cant put out the fire. Please help
Old 05-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #63
Unregistered

Talking Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by new12new12 View Post
Okay so I'm suck at the part fighting the giant...dragon? I don't understand at all where I am. My little friend (whoever's with me) said that we have to pull up. And it looks like there's...chains that we're connected to to keep us down and connected to this platform thing. What do I need to do to beat this part?
you have to press circle then square lots of times
Old 06-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #64
Unregistered

Question Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon by Activision. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

I'm stuck at the ruins of war fang, where you have to get crystals into the stone dragons to open it.Help me?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:22 AM   #65
sursopp

Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

HI
I'm have almost completed the game but I cant get threw the big gate whit the dragons on.
I get 7\8 burning torches and cant find the last one...
Old 07-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #66
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferolyn View Post
What happens next after all the flood gates' been opened? I've just finished that level...
you fight the giant lava monster.[you kill him by destroying his crystals underneath him and in him]
Old 07-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #67
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. HELP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I NEED HELP! View Post
I'm stuck underground and there are 4 dragons i need to like help to get this door open and ive done the 2 on the right but i cant do the 2 on the left.. i need to light the last fire on that big wheel thing up the top and i just cant :@ how do you light it? a special way??
get cynder to climb all the way up and get spyro to fly to the left and press x each swing and when your up to the top,blow fire on it or use your comet dash on it.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #68
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferolyn View Post
Hi, We just got under ground. How did you get the two on the right? What do you do with the "Musical?Tuning forks"?

ferolyn_serrano@yahoo.com.au
use cynders fear scream on each one till half of a bridge comes out.[do it on the other side to]
Old 07-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #69
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and on the top left dragon statue, u have 2 use cinders cloak of shadows on the door next to the electric thing, then u pull the lever and the key will come down. the use the electric thing and put 1 of the dragons under the key and pull it.
what door and what electric thing????????
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #70
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

How do u awaken the third and fourth dragon please help!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #71
Unregistered

Question Re: Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat

I just went underground and I did the the dragons on the right how do you do the two on the left?
Old 08-27-2009, 04:12 AM   #72
Unregistered

ya...I`ve just started with the game so I`m kinda stuck at the part where I`m in the dragon city and my objective is to close the city gates...I did close them but they keep opening...should I just keep on closing them.....please help....
Old 10-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbbucks View Post
Help. I am stuck at the part where we have released the raft to the water but now cant figure out how to make the raft move.
all u have to do is have one of the dragons on the raft press the grab button switch n fly with the other
Old 10-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #74
Unregistered

I am stuck at the part where you are on the ledge and you have to swing up to get on the vines. How do you do this? Im stuck.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:08 AM   #75
Unregistered

Unhappy Shadow Doors???

I'm in the valley and I've found two doors that have what looks like a paw print of some kind, and the 'toes' look like they have some symbols on them as well as the main part. Are these shadow doors or if they aren't how do I get past them???