About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Sacred 2: Fallen Angel PC here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
erobbity

Talking Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

How do i get my seraphim saber mount?
Old 10-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #3
Unregistered

Question Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

how do i go to the island where the unique mount quest is? they said its at a coasted town.. but i don't know where
Old 10-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
Mr.Gras

Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

Some small tricks.

Holding CTRL+Shift will allow the Seraphim to switch to a green hair color and the High-Elf to a pink hair color.
(Can also use a "Sys Haircolor" console command but I haven't tested it myself. (Found on the offical forums - webcolors so 000000 = black hair.)
The "Sys Haircolor" command will as mentioned previously change hair color for those hair models that support it. (Dryad, High-Elf and Seraphim.) but there's a second command called "Sys Hairtype" which will change the actual model for any character.
(Sys Hairtype 0 will make your character bald and with experimentation you can give the Seraphim the high-elven hairstyle and stuff like that.)

Holding ALT while mousing over a item will allow you to compare it with the one currently equipped.

Pressing CTRL on a item in a store will instantly sell/buy it without using a drag and drop method.
(Pressing CTRL and clicking on an nearby part-member's portrait will supposedly teleport to him/her, might be multiplayer related.)

Well now for the questtion about the mount.. it's in a town almost below the quest area for the mount.. so if you see the quest for the mount just walk to the shore below it, there is a town.. and for from there you can go to your mount
Old 10-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
jgsax526
New Poster

Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

I was at the maze in Chapter 5 and the game froze. When I restarted I was taken back to the last activated pillar and now I can't find a way to get back to the maze.
jgsax526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
Unregistered

I've just started playing Sacred 2, and its a long time since I played The first edition. I pick up alot of small items that looks something like a gem. It holds different kinds of magic or atributes. To use, right click. What exactly happens when i right-click it?
I cant seem to see any difference in my char when I do.

Thanks for the help
Old 10-23-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
Unregistered

Why can't I use buffs? please help.
this is very annoying!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:47 AM   #8
Lathander

you can use buffs, but you have to place them down in the rigth corner, before you can activate them. Be aware that you need at least one point en concentration before you can use 2 buffs at the same time
Old 11-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
Unregistered

How the hell do I spec exalted warrior on my seraphim? I have points, but haven't managed to figure out how to use them.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 AM   #10
Unregistered

i m a seraphim in level27 but when i pass level 25 i cant use charter points its there but i cant plus on a skill... will new pacth heplme?
Old 12-29-2008, 08:44 AM   #11
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

I have a problem with my game, sometimes the image blurs and send`s me back to main menu, and when i talk with the horse dealer i get a software error, can anyone tell me if i`m the only one that has those problems. thx
Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 AM   #12
J.A.C.

Exclamation Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

Please Help! i have a sacred 2 game and each time i start it, it says this application has failed to start because d3dx9_36.dll was not found. Re-Installing the application may fix this problem. But it wont let me un-install it in first place it just shows the message again what can i do?
thanks
Old 12-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #13
Shepard

Smile Re: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PC

hello J.A.C your dll problem is a system problem you can reinstall the system or you can get it from someone. or you can create it. i hope this helps
Old 01-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #14
Unregistered

For the one asking for the mount you can find the quest at Orcish Byway you wil see a lady with a yellow light above her and a question mark talk to her,her brother is in Urthak's Moxie You can find the mount at Mount island talk ro the Ogre priest there
Old 01-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #15
Unregistered

sorry i mispelled the word the ro there is to