About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

what is the significance of the blinking mobs?
Old 11-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #77
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

plz i really need to find freeze wings were r they?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????
Old 11-12-2008, 09:51 PM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the significance of the blinking mobs?
I too would like to know, also im stuck on the quest about the big mantis at the river.

one huge mantis, 2 small ones

i die everytime i fight it.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #79
Unregisterd

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Heya,

First a tips: type a 9 characters nick for your avatar, you'll now have 4 skill points to distribute.

Now, I need help for the first quest! I dunno what I need to do on the forrest... Mobs are strong and I die every 5mins so now I'm borred, plz help!!
Go to the forest keep on going forward and go into a door but avoid the beetle get past the rabbit go inside the door and go inside another door then keep on going forward then make a left turn and enter a door and if u see a Blue Crystal that go near it and press X or watever.(You may have to find a secret code to unlock one door though)(You might also wanna try and recruit more allies)
Old 11-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:
I too would like to know, also im stuck on the quest about the big mantis at the river.

Recruit allies and fill up your party.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #81
master

where do i find the key to open the door in monster realm,and by the way the monster in monster real is so strong,tell me how do i get the key.pls tell me guys
Old 11-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #82
rash

Quote:
Heya,

First a tips: type a 9 characters nick for your avatar, you'll now have 4 skill points to distribute.

Now, I need help for the first quest! I dunno what I need to do on the forrest... Mobs are strong and I die every 5mins so now I'm borred, plz help!!
you need to keep switching your main job with your jobs that aren't at level 5 just train all your classes to level 5 and if you dont have 6 characters just killing monsters until you get enough items that need to be analyzed so you can get a lot of money and only kill the monsters in the slums until your strong enough for the forest
Old 11-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
plz i really need to find freeze wings were r they?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????
They are in the river, if you have done the quest of the big mantis, they are in that zone
Old 11-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #84
Unregistered

Hi, can anyone explain me if there is a way to know which profession have to learn an abilitie, i mean, when i have a book of searching how do you know that is only for priest profession.

And do enchanters learn effect books? like dilute book?
Old 11-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #85
Unregistered

where do i find the key in monster realm to open the next dungeon,pls tell me im stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS TELL ME!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #86
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

How do I go 2 more towns, Im stuck on da first
Old 11-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #87
Unregistered

Quote:

grow more levels dumbass
Old 11-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #88
Unregistered

Profession

Hi, i would like to know how to level up other professions.

I have used a job card (enchanteer) in one of my pj but, it only appears with level 1 and can't use any effect magic.

Can anyone help me? Thx
Old 11-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #89
Da Mump

omg your a noob all u have to do is kill them and u complete the quest
Da Mump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:56 PM   #90
Da Mump

this is the best strategy to me: personaly the monk is the akito monk is the best class. after all the scenes and you walk go to the slums. there should be a bow with 1k after go to the guild and buy a new member.
Da Mump is offline   Reply With Quote