About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #331
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

goto this website it has a detailed map pointing out the exact location of the nameless tower key it is in glacies cavern not lake arakatoa or whateva its called

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...sstowerkey.jpg
Old 12-28-2009, 05:41 AM   #332
Bryboa

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The secret to the first quest seems to lie behind the door guarded by the six mushrooms. But I keep getting killed (Mage) so I haven't made it in.
ummm is it deep deep deep in the forest??
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #333
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i cant unlock a door in the river that leads to henry and it is really frustrating can any one help?
Old 12-30-2009, 01:02 AM   #334
Arkya

Quote:
where can i get machines as an ally?
they are damn badass ...
it would b really cool if anyone could help me with this..

btw, i have a dog in my party.. what can i equip it? where can i fing weapons for it?
Dog? how can you get a dog in your pt? I know how you get the machines. Well some on told me how. You need to finsh the game and then you can use em. But how do you get a dog?
Old 12-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #335
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakin View Post
wat you should do is have ur avaatar be a monk my team so far is monk, priest and a thief. you can recriuet the preist for free at the guild but the thief will cost you 500. right now im stuck im in da forest and its asking me for a code made from, triangle, circle, square and X if anyone know the order please post it
the code is (O /\ /\ []) or switch the circle and square around
Old 01-01-2010, 07:20 AM   #336
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
what is your quest at the moment? i don't have difficulties on doing the quest. heres a tip. once you enter the slums area theres a box there that will give you 1k gold. Use it to recruit another ally priest. once you have the priest everything will be fine.

My problem now is where to find a bow coz i want a bow for my thief. If anyone knows where i can get it or somehow unlock it in the armory plz post. thanks

You cannot buy it in the armory just pick it up in a treasure chest in some caves or if you friends have some then duplicate it.......
Just go to the network do a hard mission, after that give the item but do not save if you gave an item let him save...... and vice versa..
Old 01-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #337
Relic

Quote:
goto this website it has a detailed map pointing out the exact location of the nameless tower key it is in glacies cavern not lake arakatoa or whateva its called

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/u...sstowerkey.jpg
Well tht where i got the keys i can rememmber cause i did not tht long ago
Old 01-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #338
bLaCkRoSe
New Poster

uhm.. wat is d use of blue stone u see in evry new place..
tnx >_<
bLaCkRoSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #339
cheppy

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

enchantress is using the effect magic, the priest is the healer magic.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #340
Unregistered

my fighter have a sub of monk and i can use the knuckles, but how come when i change the main to monk and sub to fighter i am unable to use the axe. Anyone knows?
Old 02-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #341
Unregistered

why do you have 6 allies? i only have 4 allies and i cant recruit more.. can you answer this.. thanks!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #342
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi, I've played this game for about a month and still don't have any char above 20...
Everyone else seem to lvl up much quicker and have less problems than I do. Is there a really fast way to lvl up and are there coming any shortcuts later in the game? Couse walking is so annoying.

My party:
1. Fighter lv. 17 // monk lv. 8 // mage lv. 2
2. Monk lv. 16 // fighter lv. 5 // thief lv. 1
3. fighter lv. 18 // priest lv. 1
4. thief lv. 17 //monk lv. 1 // fighter lv.1
5. enchanter lv. 17 // mage lv. 15 // priest lv. 1
6. priest lv. 18 // mage lv. 8 // monk lv. 1

Is there anything wrong about my party?
I've only got to the mountain. should I use items in battles, or use the party commands like free and such?

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #343
Unregistered

Quote:
my fighter have a sub of monk and i can use the knuckles, but how come when i change the main to monk and sub to fighter i am unable to use the axe. Anyone knows?
Monks can only use knuckles.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #344
Unregistered

ok here's is a basic overall answer to most of the post questions here

to start of you can get a free thief and priest in Valhalla knight 2 BATTLE STANCE by having a Valhalla knight 1 and Valhalla 2 save in you save directory (go download a random one of gamefaq)

Valhalla knight 2 if you want a priest for free you just need a Valhalla knight 1 save in your save directory. if your name have more than 9 digit it might give you a 4 bonus point i have no idea about this

i think to get the dog you have to do the quest lost dog (is one of the two quest available after latroci exam) but then you lose your dog when you report the quest.. aw (you have to find the dog in the slum..)

To beat the 6 mushrooms all you need is a priest and a good lvled char (recommend: mage, fighter or monk) (i suggest a level 8 main and a lvl 6 priest)

ok first of kill the two yellow mushroom at the star formation the poison mushrooms (the two yellow mushroom are the strongest of the six (name is stun mushroom it attack have a 90% stun make it 180% stun if you is ganged by both) then kill the purple mushrooms if can ( name is poison mushroom has a 95% of poison damage if the mushroom just tackle you and a 100% poison rate if they use the poison spell [this goes the same for the stun mushroom] (the poison damage on the tackle attack is about 5 raw the spell does 10 raw) [ the stun is 10 second on tackle and 20 on spell) the fungus are completely useless since your lvl 8 main should own both without a problem.

Battle Stance way: battle stance you should have a priest your main and a thief ( way to get is above the guide) use the blitz attack on the 2 stun mushroom (blitz instant kills the stun mushroom) [ to blitz just target the click [] then wait)
both priest and thief should be lvl 6 your main should be 8
Old 02-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #345
Unregistered

Quote:
Fi=Figther
Ma=Mage
Pr=Priest
Th=Thief
Mo=Monk
An=Anchor
Kn=Knight
Sa=Samurai
Ni=Ninja
En=Enchantress
Mc=?
Gu=?

can anyone help me what is the job Mc and Gu?
Mc= Machine
Gu= Guardian. it's the dogs.