About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 01:45 AM   #271
JR-0278

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What map is before the badlands? Can someone give me where to go. for example

Forest>river> lake> etc
Biblos > slums> forest> river> swamp> mt. fibuledo.... there will be 2 door ..the left wil lead to ice cavern > badlands... the one on the right will take you to cave> (i forgot the name) sorry
Old 08-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #272
Unregistered

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR-0278 View Post
Biblos > slums> forest> river> swamp> mt. fibuledo.... there will be 2 door ..the left wil lead to ice cavern > badlands... the one on the right will take you to cave> (i forgot the name) sorry
Do u mean confiness
Old 08-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #273
Unregistered

Wink Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

U have helped so much on valhallla knights 2 j-r but this time im stuck on help wanted,I went in garos ruins and entered every door but no cut scene came so i went every where in hazewood cemetary but still no cut scene can you help me pleze il tell my party later on
Old 08-13-2009, 11:40 AM   #274
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
U have helped so much on valhallla knights 2 j-r but this time im stuck on help wanted,I went in garos ruins and entered every door but no cut scene came so i went every where in hazewood cemetary but still no cut scene can you help me pleze il tell my party later on
My party
Ayolia f Human lvl 15 Mage/lvl 20 Priest/lvl 20 Thief hp 349 mp 44
Micheal m Akatoki lvl 17 Knight/lvl 20 Mage/lvl 20 Priest hp 384 mp
Celia f Elf lvl 21 Thief/lvl 20 Priest/lvl 20 Mage hp 310 mp 34
Nolan m Dwarf lvl 4 Priest/lvl 20 Monk/lvl 20 Fighter hp 281 mp31
Geniece f Halfling lvl 21 Monk/lvl 20 Mage/lvl 22 Priest hp 342 mp 33
Henry m Halfling lvl 21 Thief/lvl 28 Anchor/lvl 23 Priest hp 91 mp 44
What do u think of my party give a rating of 10 thanx
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #275
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
My party
Ayolia f Human lvl 15 Mage/lvl 20 Priest/lvl 20 Thief hp 349 mp 44
Micheal m Akatoki lvl 17 Knight/lvl 20 Mage/lvl 20 Priest hp 384 mp
Celia f Elf lvl 21 Thief/lvl 20 Priest/lvl 20 Mage hp 310 mp 34
Nolan m Dwarf lvl 4 Priest/lvl 20 Monk/lvl 20 Fighter hp 281 mp31
Geniece f Halfling lvl 21 Monk/lvl 20 Mage/lvl 22 Priest hp 342 mp 33
Henry m Halfling lvl 21 Thief/lvl 28 Anchor/lvl 23 Priest hp 91 mp 44
What do u think of my party give a rating of 10 thanx
and rating 4 names as well
Old 08-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #276
JR-0278

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
hey dude.. your welcome and i like to help out whatever i can. thanks for the party, i really don pay attention to them though. what kind of quest you got this time? let me know so i can tell you what to do..
Old 08-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #277
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
hey dude.. your welcome and i like to help out whatever i can. thanks for the party, i really don pay attention to them though. what kind of quest you got this time? let me know so i can tell you what to do..
The client is utamichi and what i got to do is offer the bouquet to the Garos Ruins, But i went to the garos ruins and searched every where but nothing happened and even went to hazewood cemetary still nothing happened.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #278
JR-0278

Quote:
The client is utamichi and what i got to do is offer the bouquet to the Garos Ruins, But i went to the garos ruins and searched every where but nothing happened and even went to hazewood cemetary still nothing happened.
if you find the room that has the white statue then thats the place you need to offer the bouquet. there will be a scene first and then you will offer the flower. The room where the statue is located is at the begining of the Garos ruins.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #279
Relic

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
if you find the room that has the white statue then thats the place you need to offer the bouquet. there will be a scene first and then you will offer the flower. The room where the statue is located is at the begining of the Garos ruins.
Thank u very much i may need ur assitance later on but ill probably post on this website
Old 08-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #280
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hey I got a dilemma. I just got an enchanter card. But I dnt knw what 2 do with it. I have a lvl 38 priest dat is an elf. A halfling that is an anchor that is lvl 35, and a male elf that is lvl 24 anchor. My priest has the most healing spells. Both anchors have a magic attck spells evnly.

First, what is great about an enchanter what can it do.

2nd, which char shud I give the card to?
3rd, how do u use the effect magic n battle?
Old 08-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #281
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

How do u get to the chest on the 6th floor with the carvings in them
Old 08-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #282
JR-0278

Quote:
Hey I got a dilemma. I just got an enchanter card. But I dnt knw what 2 do with it. I have a lvl 38 priest dat is an elf. A halfling that is an anchor that is lvl 35, and a male elf that is lvl 24 anchor. My priest has the most healing spells. Both anchors have a magic attck spells evnly.

First, what is great about an enchanter what can it do.

2nd, which char shud I give the card to?
3rd, how do u use the effect magic n battle?

Characters who have enchanter job is cool. you can use the HOLD spell to stop weak enemies from attacking you therefore making you proceed to places without getting attacked or followed.
The best character to give it to is the one who has an anchor job and at high level and put some of your behavior points to magic attack and if you have a lot of points then evenly distribute them to whatever you want your enchanter/anchor to do.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #283
Relic

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi JR-0278 think u can help me again ur wisdom is great im stuck on a misson called top secret file by lord hokebai it says that there is ninjas of a hostile lord somewhere in the badlands where can i find this hostile lord:-)
Old 08-20-2009, 12:25 AM   #284
JR-0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Hi JR-0278 think u can help me again ur wisdom is great im stuck on a misson called top secret file by lord hokebai it says that there is ninjas of a hostile lord somewhere in the badlands where can i find this hostile lord:-)
Hey Relic- well the ninja is somewhere in badlands. I can't remember were the exact place is but its in badlands. It's in one of those enclosed area. you just have to follow the road and enter every enclosed area. sorry dude ,i did not pay much attention on that one coz i was a bit sleepy. haha.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:49 AM   #285
JR-0278

Quote:
How do u get to the chest on the 6th floor with the carvings in them
to get to those 2 locked doors, you have to descend from the very top floors and then open the one on the left first coz if you open the one on the right, the left door will no longer open.