About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #211
Red

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influxx View Post
Does anyone know where you go from Helford and how do you get through the chapel? Any help would be appreciated. I am stuck and have no new missions and no where new to go.

hi influxx. hmmm let me see.. to go to the chapel you must take a quest at the guild and go to the chapel. the quest is about rading the chapel? i don't know i forgot,,, just try to look for the quest. and helford?? let me try to check on that and i will keep in touch with you after i know the answer.. so long 4 now
Old 06-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #212
Influxx
New Poster

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi Red!,
I too love this game but forget where I have been and done half the time. I was about to start banging my head against the wall trying to level up until I found out to change the job class on your characters at the guild. You have to pay a small fee and then be sure and keep there old jobs as second and third jobs so they can use the magic and skills they have learned I think. You will get LOTS of experience in the tower after you change their job. It helped me to level out so much faster so I could get to where I could battle the machines. I hope this help. Later Influxx =-)
Influxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 AM   #213
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Done some homework.

Classes and their use:
Fighter - Shields and Dual wield.
Monk - Knuckles.
Thief - More gold on chests, Bow.
Priest - Healing magic.
Mage - Offensive Magic.
Enchanter - Enchant Magic.
Knight - Healing magic to level 5.
Ninja - Shurikens, Reduce detections.
Samurai - Samurai swords.
Anchor - Healing and Offensive magic.

Skills:
Fighter - Guard, Berserk, Wild Rage.
Thief - Back step, Taunt, Bandit.
Monk - Rush, Bash, Rage.
Mage - Gain, Force Chant, Reduce.
Priest - Gain, Aid Chant, Comfort.
Enchanter - Gain, Low Chant, Fatal Blow.
Anchor - Gain, Uick Chant, Teleport.
Knight - Guard, Shield Bash, Chivalry.
Samurai - Rush, Monkey Fist, Dragon Claw.
Ninja - Back step, Yin Jitsu, Yang Jitstu.

Line up as of now:
28 - Samurai/Monk/Priest
27 - Knight/Fighter/Monk
27 - Enchanter/Priest/Thief
26 - Ninja/Mage/Monk
26 - Anchor/Mage/Thief
25 - Theif/Knight/Fighter

Job Cards:
Samurai and Ninja - are in the chests in Monster Realm, also dropped by mobs in Badlands.

Knight - dropped by living armor in ruins or was it cemetery.
Anchor - at the chapel, also dropped by Goblin Mimics in 6th floor of "tower tough challenge".

Enchanter - cards from the river (Near the "Find Henry" Quest), also dropped by Enchanter Goblins in Lake Arakatora.

I'll try to add more info.

do u think job cards will drop from mobs even if u just use auto combat coz im sick of fyting manually for 3 hours waiting for the job card enchanter to drop -_-
Old 07-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #214
gAmEfReAk

Question who knows where to find bullets for a gun or launcher or arrows

where do i find bullets because i found a gun somewhere and a launcher and i also found a bow so i need to find projectiles and bullets or arrrows. Can anyone tell me where to find them?
Old 07-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #215
Unregistered

mage monk enchanter
Old 07-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #216
Tohno-san

beware of mimics, they use magic
Old 07-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #217
Tohno-san

Re: who knows where to find bullets for a gun or launcher or arrows

i found arrows (steel arrows) in Garo ruins.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #218
Tohno-san

attack dog quest

that quest is one of the permanent types. they just stay there. also good for repeating for source of money.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #219
Tohno-san

just keep looking in soldiel caves. that's the place. don't give up. dungeons are always big anyway. by the way you're gonna fight a wing of the Decem Pennae in this quest.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #220
Tohno-san

if you know how to get to senoribia river, use the normal route you take. it's the same area where the latroci quest was.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #221
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

were can i find the key for the unponed gate at cofiness is say that a hostia siil it were can i find it
Old 07-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #222
jkris1011
New Poster

guys pls help me.. i'm stuck in my quest "Request! Research Topic".. i nid 2 kill 4 orcs and 6 giants.. but i can't find orcs.. and i'm also stuck in the swamps.. pls help..
jkris1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:56 AM   #223
jkris1011
New Poster

i need some help.. if any1 wants 2 help me pls post ur yahoo messenger if you have.. tnx in advance.. ^^
Old 07-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #224
-JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkris1011 View Post
guys pls help me.. i'm stuck in my quest "Request! Research Topic".. i nid 2 kill 4 orcs and 6 giants.. but i can't find orcs.. and i'm also stuck in the swamps.. pls help..
YOU CAN FIND THE ORCS AROUND SWAMP. AT THE VERY END OF THE SWAMP. WHEN YOU ENTER THE DOOR AND TO YOUR RIGHT IS THE DIRECTION TO GET TO MT FIBULEDO AND TO THE LEFT IS MORE SWAMP AREA WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ORCS. hope that helps.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #225
jkris1011
New Poster

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JR View Post
YOU CAN FIND THE ORCS AROUND SWAMP. AT THE VERY END OF THE SWAMP. WHEN YOU ENTER THE DOOR AND TO YOUR RIGHT IS THE DIRECTION TO GET TO MT FIBULEDO AND TO THE LEFT IS MORE SWAMP AREA WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ORCS. hope that helps.
i already search it in the swamp.. but i dont see some orcs.. there is an orc in the swamp when i have a quest about "orc axe".. maybe there is sumthing wrong in my game.. 1 bridge did not appear.. but i already turn on all the switch in the swamp..