About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finally beat the game with the last quest"after rosalia". And now, i dont know what to do.. i m still curious in the nameless tower.. on the 10th floor, the doors are still lock and theres a stautue that has nothing to do? do somebody knows what to do?
do i need to do something to do that last quest of "after rosalia"?
to unlock all the doors, you need to reach the very top.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #182
zero175

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Heya,

First a tips: type a 9 characters nick for your avatar, you'll now have 4 skill points to distribute.

Now, I need help for the first quest! I dunno what I need to do on the forrest... Mobs are strong and I die every 5mins so now I'm borred, plz help!!
equip theft and level it up to level 10. then equip the skill taunt. then when your fighting strong enemies use the skill. then run around the battle field. but this only works if you have allies.because while your running around your allies will attack the enemies.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #183
i need help

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Im need your guys opinion on the best possible team for lvl 20s cause i have a monk (main)Dwarf(monk)Halfling(fighter)Halfling monk
halfling priest and a elf (mage priest fighter) and i thinks its a okay team but i need another opinion so plz get back to me
Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #184
Unregistered

HelpDesk.

This game is quite easy if you think about it,
just time consuming .
like really .
It takes forever getting through each area.
So why are you guys playing ?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #185
hypermax29
New Poster

If somebody could help me on the mission..."Unidentified paintings"....I realy need help...If somebody told me how to do the mission I will give them the cheats to:
-teleport
-spellbooks
-armour
-weapons
-flasks
-job cards
-ect.cards
-infinate hp
-infinate mp
-fast level up
-Infinate SP and BP

(note..you need custom firmware on your psp for the cheats to work)I will also provide a tutorial on how to use the cheats.

This is what I did :

The quest said to meet the person at the armoury..so I went there.

As soon as I entered the building, an automatic cutscene/conversation was triggered.

I sped through the convesation and missed what he said

He said to go to the caves.

I teleported there and searched the whole area twice.

Finally I quit the quest

after a while I came to the quest again.

this time I walked all the way their and skiped the armoury because when i checked the client was not their

and I searched the caves again but still didnt find any thing ...

PLEASE HELP!!
hypermax29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:48 AM   #186
Unregistered

Quote:
Where are venom moths. i read they are in the slums, but i have never seen one.....
those moths are pretty hard to find..once i got to the river they started showing up more often..LOL just keep going back and forth in the slums..they'll show up..dont look on the forest yet..they're just on the slums..
Old 05-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #187
Unregistered

Quote:
i have just finished the first quest and im stuck now.I tried doing the quests in the guild but nothing happens can someone help me?
T.T
you have to go to the river..done finish the whole map..just open the river..then go back to the guild..they'll have a new set of quests..
Old 05-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #188
Unregistered

Quote:
I have a couple questions.

1). i have a halfling enchanter but he can't use magic. does anyone know why?

2) my dwarf fighter always stares at the sky in the middle of the battle and then can't be controlled for a minitue or so. anyone know why this happens?

3) i'm stuck on the big mantis quest. i have checked teh river a million times for the Big mantis but he is not there. anyone know where he is?????
he IS in the river!! he's on the door before you get dubori swamp..its the next map..there is only one way to get there..its on the left..just keep going left..if its the dead end go right then left again..as long as you have an option to go left go left you'll find him
Old 05-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #189
Unregistered

Quote:
i just started the game and went to the castle for the exam. he gave me stone n journal. what do i do after that?
go to the forest explore the whole map you'll meet the guys who helped you the at the beginning then you could go back to the castle..
Old 05-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #190
Unregistered

i have a question i beat the godess but how do you beat the whole game
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #191
Unregistered

Hello everyone i bought valhalla knights 2 recently but i am having tons of trouble with the lactori exam quest. I have absolutely no clue what to do :S. Can someone plz help me!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #192
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i just discovered that you can get a bow in the MOUNT FIBULEDO area!! LOL this is my 2nd time playing this game..the 1st time i got it from the D Arena (guild)..this time i got it earlier from this stage!! LOL in section #2 of the map after you save the girl from that hunchback guy..kill the wyvern in that area if he doesnt give you a bow, let him re-spawn and kill him again..eventually he'll give you the bow! LOL idk if any of you guys already knows this but this is new to me..
Old 05-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #193
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Hello everyone i bought valhalla knights 2 recently but i am having tons of trouble with the lactori exam quest. I have absolutely no clue what to do :S. Can someone plz help me!
go to the forest..the place after the slums..explore the whole forest and you see a crystal somewhere..and that's it! it's really hard at first! but once you get the hang of it! its one of the best game ever! LOL btw..im not sure if this is the quest where they will ask you for a code..but a quest somewhere in the forest will ask you for a code..i believe it was circle triangle triangle x..not a 100% sure though..but try that!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #194
innkeeperhater

I hope somebody reads this threads... I have so much to ask about this game, I just dwnloaded it yesterday... Oh! Dont tell anybody that I jst dwnloaded it. Uh, well here goes my questions:
1. Is it good to have an elf/ monk as the main character?
2. My chars are Elf/Monk20/En5, Elf/Prist18, Hman/Fyter16, Akatok/monk17, cutehalfing/thif12 and henry who is an anchor12/prist 4... the thing is when I accept any quest that requires me to go to the mountains I always wound up being dead not evn finishing my quest and then turns back to the inn then my hard-earned-money will be cut by half by that xtrimly anoying want-to-stangle-him inn keeper. Ps giv me some tips on how to settle this...
3. Is there any way to teleport on the places (forest, river, swam, mount, etc.) I've been always running to get to this places, um do you get my point?
Please answer my questions you guys...
Old 05-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #195
Josh

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

HELLLPPP! I can't find the goddess (final boss) in festiel.....the door/portal is still locked....what will i do? tnx in advanced