About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #1246
Unregistered

Question Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by king t-rex View Post
you can get supersaurus from a grass super move called super impact it is paper and it is 10mp so train a paper grass type dinosaur to lv55 the best one would be altirhinus
listen people theres something i want to tell you AND IM NOT GONNA BEG OR ANNOY. during last year i heard some guys cousin got a pachycephalosaurus in east dust hills can it be true and how is that possible if your that guy explain how your cousin got it and what coordinates and dot color is it.

ps im dino hunter
Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #1247
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
listen people theres something i want to tell you AND IM NOT GONNA BEG OR ANNOY. during last year i heard some guys cousin got a pachycephalosaurus in east dust hills can it be true and how is that possible if your that guy explain how your cousin got it and what coordinates and dot color is it.

ps im dino hunter
the way im begging annoying is because MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING I NEED PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS FOR MY BIRHTDAY IF I DONT GET THAT DINO ILL NEVER BE HAPPY JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN ABOUT SOME GUYS COUSIN GET THAT DINO IN EAST DUST HILLS HOW DOES HE GOT IT AND WHAT DOT COLOR IS IT I NEED EXPLAINATION. PRETTY PLEASE FOR ME. IF YOUR THAT GUY JUST EXPLAIN HOW YOUR COUSIN GET THAT DINO.

ps im dino hunter
Old 04-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #1248
king t-rex

Cool Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
the way im begging annoying is because MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING I NEED PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS FOR MY BIRHTDAY IF I DONT GET THAT DINO ILL NEVER BE HAPPY JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN ABOUT SOME GUYS COUSIN GET THAT DINO IN EAST DUST HILLS HOW DOES HE GOT IT AND WHAT DOT COLOR IS IT I NEED EXPLAINATION. PRETTY PLEASE FOR ME. IF YOUR THAT GUY JUST EXPLAIN HOW YOUR COUSIN GET THAT DINO.

ps im dino hunter
nope im not the one that has a cousin that owns that pachycephalosaurus besides i have absolutely no idea how the heck to get the secret dinosaurs!
Old 04-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #1249
Unregistered

Question Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by king t-rex View Post
nope im not the one that has a cousin that owns that pachycephalosaurus besides i have absolutely no idea how the heck to get the secret dinosaurs!
listen xear17 tell me how your cousin get pachycephalosaurus at east dust hills can it be true or is it a phoney. better explain cause i need it so bad ever since i battle it. it means so so much too me more than anything. i need explaination like what dot color coordinates and location that dinosaur is. so well you do it or not. so are you gonna stand there do nothing or chat with me you decide. after all i got all the dinosaurs. better talk or else.

ps im dino hunter
Old 04-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #1250
Unregistered

Angry Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
listen xear17 tell me how your cousin get pachycephalosaurus at east dust hills can it be true or is it a phoney. better explain cause i need it so bad ever since i battle it. it means so so much too me more than anything. i need explaination like what dot color coordinates and location that dinosaur is. so well you do it or not. so are you gonna stand there do nothing or chat with me you decide. after all i got all the dinosaurs. better talk or else.

ps im dino hunter
okay xear17 you better stop hiding like a totally cowardly chicken . just explain about your cousin how the hell he get pachycephalosaurus at east dust hills first the color dot second the location and third the coordinates. better chat with your cowardly cousin how he get it in the first place. you can run but you cant hide from the dino hunter. show yourself or be prepared.

ps im dino hunter
Old 04-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #1251
pika247
16-bit Poster

Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Calm down dino hunter. Either you scared him off(lol) or he's lying. Hopefully someone will figure it out, I understand how you feel, I really want Gastonia, but you don't see me asking away, and I have HUGE patience issues. If I can wait, you can too.
pika247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #1252
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pika247 View Post
Calm down dino hunter. Either you scared him off(lol) or he's lying. Hopefully someone will figure it out, I understand how you feel, I really want Gastonia, but you don't see me asking away, and I have HUGE patience issues. If I can wait, you can too.
me scared him and i impatience i just need that stupid dinosaur but no one will ever explain me how the hell they got it. but i need that dino i dream about it ever since i was a little boy. it means so so much to me more than anything. can anyone even xear17 and his cousin explain how to get that stupid dinosaur pachycephalosaurus. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET A STUPID AND UNCATCHABLE DINOSAUR LIKE PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS AND DIENONYCHUS. I REALLY NEED THEM BUT NO ONE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE XEAR17 JUST HELP ME FOR ONCE THEN ILL NEVER EVER FIND ANOTHER ONE AGAIN. I THINK IM GONNA EXPLOOODE I CANT TAKE THIS CONFUSION ANYMORE IF YOU GUYS CANT HELP THEN IM LEAVING FOR GOOD

PS IM DINO HUNTER BECAUSE I HUNT DINOSAURS
Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #1253
pika247
16-bit Poster

Did you pay any attention to what I said?
Old 04-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #1254
Unregistered

Red face Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Did you pay any attention to what I said?
yes i just need that dino so badly i dont i can wait any longer. i really really need pachycephalosaurus.

ps im dino hunter
Old 04-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #1255
pika247
16-bit Poster

Okay, I get it. You're frustrated.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #1256
Unregistered

Smile Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Okay, I get it. You're frustrated.
pika247 even though you and dont know where pachycephalosaurus is your my best friend and i hope someone figure this stupid and idiotic puzzle out.

ps this dino hunter hoping for a miracle of the unlocateable dinosaur the one and only pachycephalosaurus
Old 04-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #1257
pika247
16-bit Poster

Quote:
pika247 even though you and dont know where pachycephalosaurus is your my best friend and i hope someone figure this stupid and idiotic puzzle out.

ps this dino hunter hoping for a miracle of the unlocateable dinosaur the one and only pachycephalosaurus
wow, I'm flattered, thanks.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #1258
Unregistered

Quote:
wow, I'm flattered, thanks.
your welcome pika247 now i have to do is wait for a miracle for someone to solve the stupid puzzle of the unlocated dinosaur pachycephalosaurus if someone did solve it i better wait cause my birthday is coming.

ps im dino hunter waiting for a miracle of the stupid unlocated dino and im mad at getting that dinosaur anymore. but im getting lonely now.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #1259
Unregistered

Quote:
your welcome pika247 now i have to do is wait for a miracle for someone to solve the stupid puzzle of the unlocated dinosaur pachycephalosaurus if someone did solve it i better wait cause my birthday is coming.

ps im dino hunter waiting for a miracle of the stupid unlocated dino and im mad at getting that dinosaur anymore. but im getting lonely now.
news flash to all shauntugosaurus is at east gobi plains yellow dot.

ps im dino hunter now dont think of something else
Old 04-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #1260
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

You said you're getting lonely Dino Hunter? Well DScavenger is here to talk. The dinosaurs you said you need are all extra dinosaurs. So you must have your encyclopedia finished #1-72. Did you get Eoraptor?