About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #1531
Unregistered

Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightNing View Post
Pachy-???
No 35-Anchiceratops-East dust hills red dot(Quite rare)
72-Gojirasaurus-Almost anywhere in N America,Orange dot.
The cave(or secret room)with 4 chests contains
Archeopahytrex(Sorry if mispelled)Fossil,Book of mastery,Manual or workbook and the map.
thnx but do you know how to get to south america
Old 04-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #1532
Unregistered

its dinoman does this help with deinonychus

The dinosaurs to take delivery, "D sites" must be to promote the game to go. If you start the game from the start "from the beginning," choose to begin the game. Movie, the first battle, set the name, and after the event, "D laboratory" looks like someone UGOKA characters. Therefore, "D lab," and after talking to RIASU that spoke to everyone, "Euro-Town," "D site" will be able to go to. SUSUMENAI the game and so far, we can not download, please take note.

※ If you have already saved games are played, from the beginning is not necessary. Closest "D site" can be downloaded in.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #1533
Unregistered

its dinoman what are the coordinates for styraosaurus and ampelosaurus
Old 04-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #1534
Unregistered

its dinoman is this true

Ex fukuisaurus - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil ( might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex fukuiraptor - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)

Ex gastonia - Beat the supply droid (the toughest kind) anywhere between 50 to 200 times and you will receive a mystery fossil (might be fukuisaurus, fukuiraptor, or gastonia)
Old 04-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #1535
DinoHunter#1

Unhappy Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

i tried to find pachy for 2 years 5 months 20 weeks and 90 days and still no pachy. (what if everyones right, what if pachy isnt found, what if you have to use wifi stuff, what if you cant dig for him, what if hes not in n america, what if hes not in all sides, what if i cant play as him.) I NEEED A BACK UP SHORTCUT PLAAAAAAAAN. BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN BACK UP PLAN. NEED BACK UP PLAN FOR PACHY.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #1536
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thnx but do you know how to get to south america
its dinokingfan no2

you cannot go to s.america although some people say you go there to get the fire scorcher move
Old 04-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #1537
DinoHunter#1

Back up plan pachy. Neeed.....back......up.....plan......pachy.......f ind...him........n america......neeed...pachy.......s america go go how......get.....fire scorcher............must........pachy.......find.. ...now......listen and hear my plee.............pachy search..............play.........find.......in america......help......back up plan.....need how do i get to s america and find fire scorcher.....i mussssst fiiiiiiiind pachy back up plan search listen to me everyone
Old 04-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #1538
seanyzz97
New Poster

[quote=DinoHunter#1;166266]Back up plan pachy. Neeed.....back......up.....plan......pachy.......f ind...him........n america......neeed...pachy.......s america go go how......get.....fire scorcher............must........pachy.......find.. ...now......listen and hear my plee.............pachy search..............play.........find.......in america......help......back up plan.....need how do i get to s america and find fire scorcher.....i mussssst fiiiiiiiind pachy back up plan search listen to me everyone

you meen pachyrhinosaurus

Last edited by seanyzz97; 04-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.
seanyzz97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 04:58 PM   #1539
liam152

Lightbulb Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

hi,im a new guy here. i have a problem,i can't find any dinosaur feces. iv'e searched everywhere but i carnt find them. do i need a drill upgrade?
Old 04-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #1540
DinoHunter#1

Pachy must find pachycephalosaurus. Neeeed........back up plan no nneeed friends help must find shortcut back up plan for pachy no pachy rinosaur pachy cephlaosaur back up plan neeed back up. How to go s america and find fire card. Hel p mmmmmmme pachy saurus. America n america s where pachy found.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #1541
pika247
16-bit Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHunter#1 View Post
Back up plan pachy. Neeed.....back......up.....plan......pachy.......f ind...him........n america......neeed...pachy.......s america go go how......get.....fire scorcher............must........pachy.......find.. ...now......listen and hear my plee.............pachy search..............play.........find.......in america......help......back up plan.....need how do i get to s america and find fire scorcher.....i mussssst fiiiiiiiind pachy back up plan search listen to me everyone
For the hundredth time, AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AMERICA ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE IN THE GAME!
pika247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #1542
DinoHunter#1

Post Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

I need a back-up plaaaaaaaaaan. Need back up for pachycephalosaurus. No me and pachy are gonna find each other till the end of the game forver foreeeeeeeeeeeever. Neeed pachy play nopoooooooooow. Back up plan neeed back up stratigies to get pachy. What if everyones right what if i cant find him play as him or other stufff with him. I need a back up plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #1543
DinoHunter#1

ok good night tomorrow is i get a BACK UP PLAAAAAAAAN. NEEEED BACK UP. PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS IS COUNTING ON ME THE FAITH OF THE DINOSAURS IS IN MY HAAAAAAAAAANDS. I REAALLY NEEED A BACK UP PLAAAN. I NEED PACHY AND A BACK UP PLAAN. SO GOOD NIGHT AND TALK AND ANSWER BACK. AND DONT DO ANYTHING ELSE AND IGNORE MY QUESTION. GOOD NIGHT AND SEE YA TOMORROW
Old 04-19-2009, 01:48 AM   #1544
the explorer !

wait a second therizinosaurus is indeed a secret or rainbow dinosaur segnosaurus is a move dinosaur! because therizino is the first rainbow i found in east gobi plain i didnt do any steps just dig around and hopefully find it.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:52 AM   #1545
the explorer !

hey does any body want to know how to get pachycepalosaurus i know how to find it because im also in the search for it and found one!