About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 09:16 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have same problem as Poseidon, on mission EASY 8/8 Flower City. I dont know what means and how to: keep european style cityscape for 1 year...any help please??
First of all make sure you have much more than 30 small gardens and 15 large ones. Make it around 60 small gardens and 30 large ones. As for the european cityscape, add a hero building (you should use the one that looks like the eiffel tower, because thts the one i used which worked) to each "group" of the city. If you have money left over in the end, and it's still not working try and reduce pollution with water treatment centres, ordinances, etc
Old 07-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

This may sound dumb, but on the DS version, where is the investigate icon?
Old 07-03-2009, 12:13 PM   #78
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I get 100% on the Global Warming Age?

I have no crime, no flammability, all 'blue' traffic map, Lv 98 health, level 91 education, all geotherm power plants, 300,000 sims, low pollution(in one area where my recycling 'encinerators' are).The rest f the plooution map is white. All power/water supplies are good, normal output. I have covered most of my map, I have load of parks, zoos schools etc, but I can't get past 60%.

Can anyone help please?
when i finished my global warming age (100%)... i had 615,000 sims...so you need double the amount of sims you have now.....it is also very hard to get past 98% so make sure you have "best" land values for most of the city
Old 07-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
hes lieing idiots like this are all over the web about sim city. He just wants you to ruin you city. Its all a lie. My freind tried this and it never works. NEVER. hes a lier stop polluting you city before you game is ruined
no....YOUR a liar....here is how to get to the post global warming age......wait until year is 20XX.....have a population of at least 300,000......have pollution(mostly heavy pollution) on 99% of the city......all High Density zones......wait for 1 - 5 minutes.....then agree to go to the future with professor sim......
Old 07-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #80
Unregistered

...also....the buildings hold much more people in the post-global warming age....so all you need to concentrate on is reducing pollution all over again...i have 1,061,023 sims in my population AND only 1% pollution....when in the post global warming age....all buildings except power plants are built on water and the roads are also power lines that can be built on and off land...if you have any other questions, just reply to my first message above...
Old 07-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
I have same problem as Poseidon, on mission EASY 8/8 Flower City. I dont know what means and how to: keep european style cityscape for 1 year...any help please??
Hero building eiffel tower will change you to european style
Old 07-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #82
Unregistered

Mission: Industrial and Commercial

Anyone know how to complete the build a commercial city or build an industrial city?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #83
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;169744]no....YOUR a liar....here is how to get to the post global warming age......wait until year is 20XX.....have a population of at least 300,000......have pollution(mostly heavy pollution) on 99% of the city......all High Density zones......wait for 1 - 5 minutes.....then agree to go to the future with professor sim......[/QUOTE/]

keep the big tree, it will be bigger in the post-global warming era. I was goffing around and tried this and it worked
Old 07-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #84
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;169744]no....YOUR a liar....here is how to get to the post global warming age......wait until year is 20XX.....have a population of at least 300,000......have pollution(mostly heavy pollution) on 99% of the city......all High Density zones......wait for 1 - 5 minutes.....then agree to go to the future with professor sim......[/QUOTE/]

keep the big tree, it will be bigger in the post-global warming era. I was goffing around and tried this and it worked but my population was around 720,000.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #85
Unregistered

Quote:
To make deals with other cities first you have to have either a road, highway or rail connected to another city. In order to do this simply draw a road that goes past your current map, ( the same with rail and highway). The game will ask you do you want to connect to the next city, simple click yes. You can also do this with power and water lines although it will impact the wallet a bit. Once you read in your ticker at the top right that another city wants something go to your deal screen and click the export water,power, or import garbage. If you export garbage you will have to pay, but after a minute or two you should see the proper monetary adjustments being made. I would suggest you do this early in the game to start receiving income as soon as possible however this process only works off the supply and demand of your city. This also means if you export power as, your city grows you will need to build power plants more frequently. If you have any other questions contact me at Bookofgrage00@hotmail, I'll be glad to help if I can.
i have tried to connect to other cities and it doesnt do anything.... im playing on the wii version and i just dont know what to do
Old 07-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #86
Unregistered

How do you complete the flower city mission? I've built the gardens and waited for a year but nothing happens.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #87
Unregistered

I realy need tips on how to get past european industrial age because people keep leaving even thought i tried setting the taxes on low . I have water and food to every building so i dont know what it is and i dont understand aproval stuff.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:29 AM   #88
Unregistered

How do you get money? Please help me!
Old 07-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #89
saraaaaaa

why did my city's people stop building things. half my city is unbuilt
Old 08-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #90
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

1. How do you win in the present day Global warming level