About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #61
Poseidon

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Alright, i'm on the missions section and I am trying to do the easy mission of flower city. No matter how many small and large gardens I build I can't get past 60%.
I'm playing the wii any help?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #62
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Im trying to make a city in the global warming age from scratch, but I can't find out what buildings I have to put in for people to come to my city. I have power, water, hospitals, police and fire stations, residential areas, commerce areas, industrial areas, and schools but no one will move in.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #63
Unregistered

how do i get these buildings?

In the building gallery, how do I unlock these buildings?
european renaissance #27 & 35
open asia age #36
european developement#47, 63, & 65
asia developement #50, 52, & 69
america developement # 42, 58, & 60
global warming#117, 118, 119, & 121
Old 06-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #64
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How on earth do you read the full news from the news ticker in the Wii version? I cannot figure out how to show the news? Also, how do you connect to neighboring cities? Any ideas why EA forgot about the nunchuck when designing the controls for this game?
you have to use ur numchuck in this game! to read the news press a like you would if you were going to build etc. and go over to the news line with ur numchuck and press a to bring all the news up.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
Im trying to make a city in the global warming age from scratch, but I can't find out what buildings I have to put in for people to come to my city. I have power, water, hospitals, police and fire stations, residential areas, commerce areas, industrial areas, and schools but no one will move in.
try lowering the taxes a little
Old 06-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #66
Unregistered

Exclamation Re:huge building!!!! like on model maps but on the free play on ur city

Quote:
try lowering the taxes a little
to make big building u need to get rid of all ur hero building and make the city all high density zones of commersial ,industrial and the residential zone .u need to make all high density (my spelling is vrong coz im french sorry )
Old 06-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #67
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

O.k im at the Global warming age and I cant get past 3% in approval rating. So I dont know what to do. I one section for industial and i HAVE hundreds of trees and parks but nothing

PLEASE HELP ME SOME1!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #68
BaKsTaBa96

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxisneedhelp!! View Post
how do u get rid of cheats/passwords that u have put on the options.please tell me i want the passwords off with the extra maps and all of that stuff.i don`t need the codes they are stupid.!!!!and also tell me what the last box on free play is because i don`t know and i really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Global Warming is "Post-Global Warming Age"
Old 06-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #69
Unregistered

I have same problem as Poseidon, on mission EASY 8/8 Flower City. I dont know what means and how to: keep european style cityscape for 1 year...any help please??
Old 06-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
O.k im at the Global warming age and I cant get past 3% in approval rating. So I dont know what to do. I one section for industial and i HAVE hundreds of trees and parks but nothing

PLEASE HELP ME SOME1!
I'm in the global warming era to. I'm only at 25% approval rating. I did this by putting all polluting place (electric, industrial, ect) in the corner AWAY from homes and put so many fountains everywhere to make land value skyrocket try it. It works.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
I Have The Wii Game But I Cant Find any place to put in passwords, I looked in options on the main menu and in game play, but I cant find anywhere
there is no code place
Old 06-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
i have tried and tried this method but never recieved the notice to go back to the mayors office. i have 100% approval and red allover for pollution but nothing happens, am i doing something wrong? someone help i really want to get to the POST-GLOBAL WARMING stage
hes lieing idiots like this are all over the web about sim city. He just wants you to ruin you city. Its all a lie. My freind tried this and it never works. NEVER. hes a lier stop polluting you city before you game is ruined
Old 06-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #73
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

i've been in the global warming age for almost a year 100% approval and 1000000% pollution and i can't get to the post global warming age!!!! HELP!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #74
Unregistered

Quote:
try the taxes maybe their too high
Old 06-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #75
Unregistered

How to, pass last level on easy difficulty on wii version, the Flower city is the name..i cant complete it..i have only 60 percent and nothing will hapen after please help!! Thank you