About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 06:08 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

I bought a pre-owned SimCity Creator for DS. The previous owner called his mayor Mike and I want to change it but I can't find anywhere to enter my own name.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #47
puretape

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have tried and tried this method but never recieved the notice to go back to the mayors office. i have 100% approval and red allover for pollution but nothing happens, am i doing something wrong? someone help i really want to get to the POST-GLOBAL WARMING stage
I got to the post global warming stage at 92% approval rating. I am not sure how polluted my city was, but a little less than half of the map was high industry. I really don't think pollution matters in the global warming era. Maxis brings you back to the mayors office and introduces you to Professor Sims and asks if you want to go to the future. I have tried polluting the map till it was all red, but nothing happened. I think you should try to get your population higher with high industry. High industry is the best because it boosts up the population quickly in a small area.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:16 AM   #48
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxisneedhelp!! View Post
how do u get rid of cheats/passwords that u have put on the options.please tell me i want the passwords off with the extra maps and all of that stuff.i don`t need the codes they are stupid.!!!!and also tell me what the last box on free play is because i don`t know and i really want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its not a map it shows you all the symbols of age and lets you check 3 and use them in freeplay
Old 04-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #49
ZigZag

Quote:
Is there a money cheat for simcity creator for the wii?
This I would like to know also.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:49 AM   #50
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Power plants are in danger! Use the investigate icon! I click build and the question mark and it highlights 1 box on the screen. I tried building another power plant and it still said it. The box is beside 1 of my power plants. Please help!?
Old 04-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #51
Unregistered

Red face Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

How do you build water pipes on the ds? Fo some reason only parts of my city have water and parts dont. I have a million water towers and a million water treatment centers and water plants but these parts still dont have water!!!!!!!!! Help me!!! Lol
Old 04-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #52
Unregistered

Talking Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
The flashing buildings mean that they aren't getting any electricity. Build a power plant or make sure you have power lines hooking it up to a developed area. The game tips say you can have a building up to three panels away from a power source or other powered buildings without having to build power lines.

Are you talking about DS or Wii? If you are talking about DS, that is not true. If buildings are flashing, that means it is under construction. If you realize it is taking an unusually long time to build something, investigate the construction site. There may be something holding it back from completion that you have to fix.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #53
Unregistered

Post SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

i tried all of the tricks and it STILL wont let me get to the future(post-global) please help i really want to get to the future
Old 04-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #54
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

i only have 176,000 ppl in my city and theres no more room for more ppl and b-4 that when i put a whole big section of commerce and residence in it didnt increase much and when the whole thing was full it started decreasing, help, they made this game too hard, oh and i looked at the best map of this age and i try to build something like it but it sucks and my city has very little pollution and good land value, well it HAD good land value but it went down so much
Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #55
Unregistered

Talking Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

(im such a nerd) but i really need to get past this global warming stage! what im doing is using grapgh paper and the global warming best map cheat and copying down everything on that map on to graph paper and then building it in my city, it is WAY TIME CONSUMING!!!!!! definitely, but i just cant wait cuz im a very VERY impatient person.
(told ya i wuz a nerd)

ps: i like pickles
Old 04-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
How on earth do you read the full news from the news ticker in the Wii version? I cannot figure out how to show the news? Also, how do you connect to neighboring cities? Any ideas why EA forgot about the nunchuck when designing the controls for this game?
you can only read the ones that have darker bullets by pressing a or if you mean how to get to it you have to push right till it circles green. and i dunno bout you but i use my nunchuck for
Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #57
Unregistered

Exclamation Help!!!

i gave up the graph thing, too time consuming, aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i NEED help, i luv these kind of games but i hate them too. they just let you play the game easy and then theres a stage thats superhard that leads to another awesome stage but yet it is always impossible to get to there!!!!!!!!!!!!! these game creators just know where my frustration spot is dont they!!!! i need help, it seems like there is no possible way to fit 500,000 ppl on that little area. its so frustrating. I NEED HELP
Old 05-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #58
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy View Post
From Cheatmasters, I got these and they worked... Then I took them off, I was trying to figure out what a city looked like that was built to make sure I was doing it right

Description: Insert the specified password below for the desired result. All passwords can be inserted via the options menu.

ANCIENT Dawn of Civilization map
BEYOND Post-Global Warming map
FEUDAL Asia Age map
HEREANDNOW Renaissance map
MODERN Global Warming map
MONEYBAGS Maximum money
NEWWORLD American Propsperity map
REBIRTH Renaissance II map
SAMURAI Asia Age II map
how do find the password place
Old 05-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #59
Unregistered

Quote:
How on earth do you read the full news from the news ticker in the Wii version? I cannot figure out how to show the news? Also, how do you connect to neighboring cities? Any ideas why EA forgot about the nunchuck when designing the controls for this game?
to read the news just keep pressing right until the news section is highlighted. then press A. you can then read the news
Old 05-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #60
Unregistered

is there a password option for simcity creator wii?