About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

What's a good bufget plan and loan to start out with at Norm for simcity creator Wii ? My tax plan apparently sux and my city just dosen't have enough money for development.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you get water to your city in DS creator? i have ponds, water plants and water towers, but it still says theres no water.
u need to go to the building
screen and then click the bulldoser and then touch the water drop and thenu put on the screen
Old 12-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
Unregistered

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
How do I get 100% on the Global Warming Age?

I have no crime, no flammability, all 'blue' traffic map, Lv 98 health, level 91 education, all geotherm power plants, 300,000 sims, low pollution(in one area where my recycling 'encinerators' are).The rest f the plooution map is white. All power/water supplies are good, normal output. I have covered most of my map, I have load of parks, zoos schools etc, but I can't get past 60%.

Can anyone help please?
make all of your zoning high density and you are probably going to have to lose some parks. if your pollution is reasonably low you can keep attracting sims. it will take a population of about 650,000 to reach 100%.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #19
Unregistered

Hey , I'm from Brazil and my sister got the Sim City Creator for DS. But we didn't understand all the instruction booklet .. How do I make those destasters like earthquakes, tornados, etc ?
Old 12-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #20
Unregistered

Message "power plants are in danger! Use the investigate icon! I cant find this icon. And its not in the book. Please help!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Message "power plants are in danger! Use the investigate icon! I cant find this icon. And its not in the book. Please help!
I believe it is the question mark. When you are in the building page it is on the left bottom corner next to where you find the magnifying glass, at least that is where it is on the DS game, I am not sure if you are playing that or the Wii
Old 12-29-2008, 10:02 AM   #22
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Are there any codes to get a new time period, instead of a new map?
Old 01-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #23
Macy

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Are there any codes to get a new time period, instead of a new map?
From Cheatmasters, I got these and they worked... Then I took them off, I was trying to figure out what a city looked like that was built to make sure I was doing it right

Description: Insert the specified password below for the desired result. All passwords can be inserted via the options menu.

ANCIENT Dawn of Civilization map
BEYOND Post-Global Warming map
FEUDAL Asia Age map
HEREANDNOW Renaissance map
MODERN Global Warming map
MONEYBAGS Maximum money
NEWWORLD American Propsperity map
REBIRTH Renaissance II map
SAMURAI Asia Age II map
Old 01-01-2009, 10:07 PM   #24
Unregistered

I meant are there any cheat codes that unlock a new time period for free play?
Old 01-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #25
Big Papi

Unhappy Mission Help!!! (Normal)

Wondering if anyone could share some helpful hints on the Normal Missions i've tryed many time on each and continue to fail... Thanks!

1. Build A Mega City

2. Much-Loved Major

3. Tourist City

4. Close To The Sky
Old 01-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #26
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

I got to 80% rating on global warming age but couldn't get higher because of pollution from roads, rail and buildings. All polluting things are in a separate area and not affecting the rest of the map. I demolished buildings and replaced with trees and parks to bring down pollution which appeared to be working. Then I was plagued with earthquakes! No sooner had I rebuilt when another one happened, destroying large areas. Why does this keep happening? I feel like I am constantly going backwards. Anyone able to help with this? Any tips for a layout that allows high density zoning without the buildup of pollution in residential and commercial areas?

Also my date has changed to 20XX. Is this significant?
Old 01-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
1. you can connect powerlines to houses by making the orange tiles (powerlines) next to the powerplant, and then put the orange tiles NEAR (they don't have to be touching) the houses you want to light. Wait twenty seconds or a little less before checking to see if they have power
2. How do you make bridges without filling in the river?
About power lines: ...but if all the power lines have to be connected from the power plant, then i'm making a grid of tiles that can't be criss-crossed with roads! I'm confused about how to use roads and power lines at the same time. Also, how many roads are you supposed to have? For example, can blocks of houses/commerce be 7x10 tiles big and be bordered by roads, or is that too big and the "people" in the inner houses don't benefit from the roads because they, like, can't "reach" them? Is it a 3-tiles-deep rule for roads, like it is with power lines?
Old 01-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
Time Period

Cool Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

"Also my date has changed to 20XX. Is this significant?"

that means that you have gone past the time that that period takes place. It does not affect play, but it means that the year will not change.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #29
Time Period

In one day I went from 9% approval to 51% approval in the Global Warming Age! Also does anyone know what the next Time Period is called?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #30
Unregistered

How do you get Sims to live in your city?