About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-31-2011, 03:39 AM   #211
Unregistered

Question Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes go on options and click password(s) and then go to the lock/caps lock and then type in moneybags
Where is the password section???
Old 08-27-2011, 01:17 PM   #212
Unregistered

Cool Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

i can't find it either. i am on the wii. unless it is only for the ds
Old 10-01-2011, 05:44 AM   #213
Unregistered

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
what does it mean when the building are flashing?
it means something's wrong with it either it needs food or electricity
Old 12-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #214
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Can someone explain whether these are right or wrong about the post-global warming age?

1) You have to have the big tree.
2) You have to have more than 50,000 sims.
3) You DON'T have to have 100%.
4) Everything has to be high density.

Could someone tell me if they are right or not? Thanks
Old 12-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #215
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

^I mean getting to the post-global warming stage. Not the actual time period.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #216
Unregistered

Also, do you have to delete the Environmental Protection Centers (all the research centers)? Because they reduce pollution?
Old 12-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #217
Unregistered

how do you raise population quickly in simcity creator for ds?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #218
Unregistered

Quote:
how will I avoid the ruins always popping up?
The ruins appear if your the buildings don't have their needs such as electricity, food, or water depending on the age. To stop these ruins from popping up, make sure your entire city has all of its needs met
Old 01-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #219
Unregistered

In the Dawn of Civilization, build lots of farms. In the Open Asia and European Rennaisance Age, build lots of factories and pastures once you unlock them. In the Industrial Age, Asia Development Age, and American Prosperity Age build lots of factories, especially the mid-density ones. For the Global Warming Age, build lots of industry, especially the high-density ones
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #220
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

actually the 20XX is significant! after the global warming age their is the post-global warming age and the only way to get there is by...

-getting 100% approval
-get to the year 20XX
-then polute your entire city until all is red (yes you have to polute)
-last you'll get a notice from maxis asking if you want to go to the future
Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #221
Unregistered

Red face Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

I am a honest player so... Is it possible to progress from global warming with out polluting and just clearing pollution and have all other needs.

also can i connect with other cities on the ds?
Old 04-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #222
Unregistered

Red face Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

ok im sry i didnt even read the post above the prieviouse one... but still can i connect to other cities on the ds?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #223
Help

Can someone help me out? I am on options but I cant find password to put in cheats. >:O
Old 05-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #224
Unregistered

Yeah I think the password section is only for the DS not the Nintendo Wii.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #225
tallest ZEK

Cool Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

to get the future first get to the year 20XX (its after 2069) then pollute the city. soon proffeser sim will be in your office to say the city is polluted. he will then ask you if you want to see the future.

P.S if this does not work do it before 100% aproval.