About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #196
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

how do i make the land value higher? HTF
Old 12-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #197
Unregistered

Angry Post-global warming age

Ok this game does not like me i followed all these step's.
1increase population by 500000
2waited until the year ooxx
3increased by an extra 20000
4had big tree
5got rid of all parks and greenery
6put coal plants everywhere and waited 20 minut's.
Oh wait. The 7th step wont happen! He wont invited me to see the future even though i got 100 approoval all high desnity buildings max pollution and year ooxx!!!!! Omg help
Old 12-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #198
Unregistered

Angry Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those of you wondering how to get past the global warming age into the future age I figured it out. No matter what your percentage is in the Global Warming Age you can still get there. All you have to do is pollute your entire city. Just put a bunch of coal power plants everywhere and then when your whole city is polluted you will get a notice to return back to the office. You will be given the choice to go to the future and see the effects of Global Warming.
I have polluted my entire city. Nothing has happened!!! I have checked the pollution thing on the info sheet. It says my entire city is badly polluted.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:40 AM   #199
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

to get the future level follow these steps
1,in dawn of civilization dont leave until u build a dump at 6,000 pop
2,dont delet this EVER
3, in the second level it will become a shell mound
4, in the 3rd level it will become a big tree
5' in the 5th level it will become a giant tree
6, delete every green square u have (except for giant tree) then polute ur city to 100% (every single area red) then u should get the notice about the future
Old 01-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #200
Unregistered

Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

How do I get seaports to grow? I've tried everything the directions say. Have Creator for DS.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #201
ChoseBine

Seaports need at lot of water in from of it for the quays and they have to be at least 1*5 and the longest part goes near the water. Be sure you connect it with road, water and electricity.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #202
ChoseBine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseBine View Post
Seaports need at lot of water in from..
In front obviously..
Old 01-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #203
Unregistered

Question Please help and asnwer!(thank you)

Ok,i have a problem! Im at 50% in global warming age and my population is going down. What do i do? P.S. i tried the "dirty my city thing and did not work.And please help.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #204
Unregistered

Thumbs up (Same guy again) Oh,and cheats DON'T work! Belive me,i tried!

Please help me (again) and call me no name,i forgot to put that on my last one...
Old 02-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #205
Unregistered

Post Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
Message "power plants are in danger! Use the investigate icon! I cant find this icon. And its not in the book. Please help!
go to the main screen.in the bottom left corner, there is a magnifying glass.click. click on a building.it tells you about the building.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #206
Unregistered

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
I bought a pre-owned SimCity Creator for DS. The previous owner called his mayor Mike and I want to change it but I can't find anywhere to enter my own name.
go into options. press erase data. then go out of options.it will ask what your name is and some other stuff.
Old 07-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #207
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

can someone tell me how to incres my health level on the wii version I have put tons of hospitals but nothing works
Old 07-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I get 100% on the Global Warming Age?

I have no crime, no flammability, all 'blue' traffic map, Lv 98 health, level 91 education, all geotherm power plants, 300,000 sims, low pollution(in one area where my recycling 'encinerators' are).The rest f the plooution map is white. All power/water supplies are good, normal output. I have covered most of my map, I have load of parks, zoos schools etc, but I can't get past 60%.

Can anyone help please?
Your city needs to grow over 500,000!!
Old 07-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #209
Unregistered

Smile Re: SimCity Creator Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS W

Quote:
dude do me a favour please. i love this game. i was gonna do the same thing your doing but im too lazy. scan the graph paper and send it to mee please?? either quote or summat or send it to me please. joshxcheyette@hotmail.com
allrighty then
ps. i like pickles too =)
Hey, go to youtube and search PalkiatheHamster. He has great videos, and has a map showing every little part of the perfect map.
I used it myself,and it worked!!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 07:45 PM   #210
Unregistered

Smile Re: Post-global warming age

Quote:
Ok this game does not like me i followed all these step's.
1increase population by 500000
2waited until the year ooxx
3increased by an extra 20000
4had big tree
5got rid of all parks and greenery
6put coal plants everywhere and waited 20 minut's.
Oh wait. The 7th step wont happen! He wont invited me to see the future even though i got 100 approoval all high desnity buildings max pollution and year ooxx!!!!! Omg help
You need at least 600,000 population. That way, you won't run out of people when polluting the city, you always need 565,000 or more to pass. Search PalkiatheHamster on youtube, and they posted a lot of helpful videos. Make a lot of residential, before you pollute. Don't worry about every little bit of green, just get most of your city red or pink. Hope this helps!