About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Breaking the Ice Barrier:

You have throw rocks at all the satilites first to warm the Island. Leave the satilite at the end of the poison ivy path to last though.

Digging in the dust:

This took me a while to get too. You have to make a circular motion and you will see the dust change colour and start swirling.

Personally I can't get past the banana stage where I have to throw rocks, it is so fustrating!
took me forever to save the bananas - Throw the rocks just in front of the creatures or into the trees.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:14 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
i got two of them to befriend me, but the others standing by the nest i am having a hard time with. I snuggle them, and talk to them, and then these flowers come out of their heads, but when i bring them flowers to eat they ignore them. am i missing something?
tap on the flower to do the dancing game.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #123
Unregistered

I have beat the game (it is easy) and now I am looking for the store and I cannot find it. Any one know where I can find it again?
Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #124
Unregistered

Exclamation glitch, i can't walk on spikes!

yes, i have the right legs, and yes, i have 2 types that can walk on spikes, but, i'm on the 2nd stage, and i have already beaten the game and redone the 1st stage. i am now in a rut guys, please, help me out! if anybody knows how to fix this, then, please tell me.

ps: i am at the part when i have to dig, but the dirt patch is in the middle of a bunch of spikes... all help would be appreciated, thank you very much!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #125
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck at the same place - going to try throwing at the trees as suggested above - will let you know how I get on - I have been stuck here for days and I am really starting to hate this game!!

to kill the dog thing move the stylust across the thing to atack it
Old 03-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #126
Unregistered

Talking Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
i need help crossing the bridge in the first planet it says i need a ceratain leg but i cant find it plz help me

to get the legs u have to befriend the bushleys at the nest if not that go to the bushley at the hill and do what it sais ind if not that go to the bushley at the little pond on the island and do what it says
Old 03-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #127
Jet Dragon

Smile Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSniper View Post
im stuck on that level where you need to make friends with the stump guys and cross the bridge. I cant befrend all the stump guys to take over their fort or i cant get the stump legs to cross the bridge, what do i do?
have you tried killing 1 of them that by ur u start the level, kill him and take the legs after you beat him hope i helped
Old 03-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #128
Unregistered

Quote:
i got two of them to befriend me, but the others standing by the nest i am having a hard time with. I snuggle them, and talk to them, and then these flowers come out of their heads, but when i bring them flowers to eat they ignore them. am i missing something?
They are probably carnivores. That happened to me.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #129
Sori

Angry Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

i need help i cant find the tahtos hideout on the tapti portion regin Zager, can anyone help? ive been looking forever! im friends with every spore on the island and i can use every nest but i cant find the stinking hideout T^T
Old 03-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #130
Keltoi_3
New Poster

Where do i enter cheat codes?? Anyone??
Keltoi_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #131
Unregistered

Cool Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

you have to tap the thing on the botem right when you are next to a bushly,befrend them all and you will resive the thorn walk legs
Old 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #132
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltoi_3 View Post
Where do i enter cheat codes?? Anyone??
i dont know?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #133
Unregistered

Red face Re: Spore Creatures DS Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
I have beat the game (it is easy) and now I am looking for the store and I cannot find it. Any one know where I can find it again?
pres start,go to badges then you will see it at the botem
Old 04-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #134
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore Player View Post
How, absolutely HOW do you scare the Glob-Lods? There's an earthquake and then they steal the food. My rocks aren't working!!
cant do it either got a bit further by throwing the rocks in front of them then the 2 re-treat but then more come and back to square 1 please help
Old 04-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #135
Unregistered

Quote:
i am on pangu region muckluck,

ive been stuck here for two months now and stopped palying, ive serched for FAQ's and read all these posts and still can't get through.
the problem I am having is that I cannot find the starmap, I've completed all the goals they are all ticked green and I am supposed to dig in the water for the starmap but I cant find it, I've dug every mud heap from each side I've dug between them and all over but I cant find it, has anyone else had this problem? or does anyone know where it is supposed be?

ss
ya i am stuk there too