About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

1.how do u fill up ur watering can?
2. how do u get animals such as dogs and horses and cows
Old 08-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

There is a place on the farm thats by the river that you have to go to to fill up the watering can.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
THE n00b557

You can cheat the system a little by buying a rucksack early on in the game, and then use the tutorials to obtain items without wasting as much stamina and keep going until your rucksack is filled.
Unfortunately, you can only take the tutorials once so once that' over just ship grasses and weeds (etc)
Old 09-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
Unregistered

Smile Re: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1.how do u fill up ur watering can?
2. how do u get animals such as dogs and horses and cows
Befriend Marabelle with 2 friendship hearts and she will give you a dog, and befriend chen with 2 friendship hearts and he will give you a horse. To get livestock you must first build a animal shed and then buy animals from marabelle
Old 09-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
Rayne

how do i get flour?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #7
Unregistered

How can I get the taro or whatever his name is to accept gifts so that i can get a fishing pole?
Old 09-06-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

Quote:
How can I get the taro or whatever his name is to accept gifts so that i can get a fishing pole?
please please i need to know
Old 09-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Rayne

In order to get fishing rod, u need talk to taro everyday till he's willing to accept your gift.
it means you have to talk to him everyday first. after few days, you can give a gift to him till he give a fishing rod to u..
Old 09-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
Unregistered

i wanna know to get flour... please..
Old 09-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
please please i need to know
give him the sea weed of the rock in the beach (just tap the rock)
do it every day by 10 days and he will give you the rod (fish at night, it's more easy)
Old 09-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #12
Deranged

To get Flour you have to first upgrade your Maker Shed to XL or L, forgot. Than you'll be able to purchase a Flour Mill.
Ah! But you do need to have 20 Adamantite as well as 100k worth of gold. As well as a Hoe/Sickle that has a Yellow Wonderful equipped to it, for sowing the rice field. For wheat you just need to unlock it.

If you are trying to make Basic Bread/other, than you need Wheat Flour which can be gained in the 3rd year if you have Wada at 7 hearts or higher and experience the Event for it.

If you want Rice Flour than your going to have to get a Yellow Wonderful and equip it to your Hammer to smash the Large Rock in the North West corner of your farm that has the Rice paddies behind it. Than you'll be able to grow rice and such using the yellow wonderful on the hoe and harvest it with a yellow wonderful on the sickle, blah, blah, blah.

But all in all you need the Flour mill and a couple yellow wonderfuls. ^^
Hope I helped a little.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #13
Unregistered

Question Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

how do you unlock the mine im clueless?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
Old 09-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
Unregistered

Question Re: Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

how do you get adamantite?????????????????????????
Old 09-14-2008, 08:59 AM   #15

to unlock the mine you have to build the bridge to the forest. there is only one mine which is on the mountain.
adamantite is in the mine, and there is a bunch of it on some floor that I can't remember. if you're island is more developed, you'll have miners walking around on the surface level. they'll tell you floors where you can find gems and other stuff.