About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELP! I went to this magic anvil in the dungeon and i chose an item and i clicked enchant but it wouldnt!
I had this same problem, I had to uninstall the game and then reinstall it
Old 03-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshini View Post
can some one help me i need more money than 500,000 at a time. it would be a big help
use the cheat interface (left ctrl, left shift, ~) and type in legendary ancestral footsteps. do this a ton of times and identify them, then sell them. Its the best way, but it takes forever.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:50 PM   #108
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
can you give me an unlock code for FATE because i can't play it anymore please ...... i hope somebody gives me these ^_^
typically unlock codes only work for one game, and once they are used by one person, they will not work for another game. but if you go to walmart, you can buy fate:UR plus a bonus: the original fate for $20, instead of paying $20 for each seperatly online
Old 03-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #109
LilyanShardae
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 LilyanShardae is an unknown quantity at this point

so, I can use descend and ascend, and it takes me down or up a single level, but when i type in a number after it, it doesn't do anything. does anyone know why this is?
LilyanShardae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:17 PM   #110
Blax
New Poster

I am stuck on level 22 in Typhon in a small room next to the stairs. There is no door, or a way to get out. I have used magic to see the entire level, which has a hero presence, via a red diamond on the map, but I can't get into the big room on the other side of the wall.

Last edited by Blax; 03-31-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Blax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #111
LilyanShardae
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blax View Post
I am stuck on level 22 in Typhon in a small room next to the stairs. There is no door, or a way to get out. I have used magic to see the entire level, which has a hero presence, via a red diamond on the map, but I can't get into the big room on the other side of the wall.
Have you tried going back up the stairs and then going back down them? It may be a glitch in the game that just needs to reload. You could also try walking into every part of the wall to find a door, sometimes they are just hard to find. If all else fails, continue on and find the rest of the heroic items, then use the cheat interface to get the one you are missing.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #112
Blax
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyanShardae View Post
Have you tried going back up the stairs and then going back down them? It may be a glitch in the game that just needs to reload. You could also try walking into every part of the wall to find a door, sometimes they are just hard to find. If all else fails, continue on and find the rest of the heroic items, then use the cheat interface to get the one you are missing.
Thanks for the help. I went on to the other town, and have started working on that side. The only thing that you suggested that would work is the level cheat. Again thanks for the help.
Blax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #113
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

How to cheat

1. have your pet talk to the fate statues (hit shift and click the statues outside the realms) before finishing the swath/arganot quests and he can take the jems out. (usefull at the begining of the game)

2. If you don't like 1 of the enchantments you can push alt+esc to put the screan down and right click the program in the start bar and select "close"

3.since each time you pass on an item it increases all enchantments by 25% you can keep passing on a ring that you cheat enchanted until it has enchantments like 1200% damage dealt bonus

4. if you tell your pet to talk to the card guy who looks like a devil, he sells items that do up to 400 damage. they requer realy high renown though

my friend used these and passed on a ring 14 time. he can now beat the game in 20 minutes, recently he got to level 99 and all items on the floor were legendary. Since he was doing about 12000 damage a hit, (he had 1000% damage dealt bonus in a ring and was using a legendary item that he bought from the card dealer that requered renown of mythic) he was able to kill legendary elder scorpfelines 2 hits. he used "firewall" to kill all of chaos's minions (chaos is immune to fire) and killed chaos one hit.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #114
Unregistered

Question Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

can i use cheats if i have demo version of fate
Old 04-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #115
Unregistered

Question Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

if i have demo version can i use cheats for fate
Old 04-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #116
LilyanShardae
New Poster

Quote:
if i have demo version can i use cheats for fate
No, i don't think you can, I tried it on my demo verison when I got a new computer, and it didn't work
Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #117
Unregistered

Quote:
I've never had that happen before, but most of the time, my character level has been equal to or greater than the dungeon level I was on.
Try getting your character level over 27 or 28. =)
it isnt about ur lvl. u need the heroic statue in the temple of fate to be completed and to give u the items it drops ^_^
Old 04-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #118
Unregistered

Alright everyone, I found the way to get the Fate: Undiscovered Realms FULL VERSION for absolutely free. First, go to http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=338821 and go down to the bottom and download the Fate: UR game. Next, download the crack for it. After that, install the Fate: UR game and then when it's done you click on the crack and it unlocks your game to the full version for free. I used this and it worked. Hope this helped. Below are some cheats and hints you can use.

To access the cheat screen, do (ctrl), (shift), and (~), on the left side. Then you can type the following.

Gold: 500,000 GP
Heal: Heals you
God: Levels you 10 levels and your pet 8
[Item name, monster name]: Spawns an item or monster on ground.
Ascend #: Brings you lower levels of the dungeons.
Descend #: Brings you higher levels in the the dungeons.

How to get rich fast. (12.7 Million GP each time)

Do ctrl, shift, ~, and type in: legendary foe cannibal
Then, buy a identify scroll or spawn it and use it on the legendary foe cannibal.
Go to a store, and sell it. Wallah, rich!

Hope this helped everyone. Bye.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #119
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Fate: Undiscovered Realms Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Strategy

i tryed the flawless thing for a fish and it wouldn't give it to me,did i do something wrong or just can't get certion fish.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #120
Unregistered

Quote:
how do i get argonauts stuff i need his belt i started in the non snowy place if that makes a difference?????
First, in the game press ctrl shift and ~. you will get a question mark on the left of your screen. Then, type in:argonaut's buckle

and click enter and the buckle will fly onto the ground next to you.

also do this and type a moster or items name and it will appere next to you.