About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp for Nintendo Wii, DS and Sony PS2. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm stuck with getting the 3rd book for Romero's instrument. Is it the book in the glass case? If so, how do I get it?
Old 10-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck with getting the 3rd book for Romero's instrument. Is it the book in the glass case? If so, how do I get it?
You need to change charachter to shaggy you will then notice a green circle on the floor near case. stand him in it hit A (o the Ds) to activate the graple hook action that shaggy has
Old 10-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
Unregistered

Thanks a lot, worked great.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #5
Unregistered

hi my son is having the same problem but we dont have green circles for shaggy.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
cdramey
New Poster

Can anyone tell me how to find Costington?? We have been roaming around El Muncho for a long time and can't figure out how to find him. Thanks
cdramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
tiggersma

Question Re: Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Hi, there. We are stuck at the same place. The frog in front of the Clock Tower said that there secret passages at Cosington's House and that they can be seen "in the right light". I have looked around for a lantern to pick up or even taking pictures with the camera at the wall around Cosington's House, but I still cannot find this secret passage either. The instruction manual says that you can equip the character with a magnifying glass instead of the camera, but I am not able to do so.

If anyone can provide help in getting into Cosington's House, my daughter would greatly appreciate it!!!! thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 05:45 AM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdramey View Post
Can anyone tell me how to find Costington?? We have been roaming around El Muncho for a long time and can't figure out how to find him. Thanks
Have you checked back at his mansion?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
christoyurivan
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 christoyurivan is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just solved the El Muncho mystery and I am back at the Swamp... does anyone know where Lila is? I am supposed to be taking chilies to her I am not even sure I actually collected the peppers
christoyurivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
Unregistered

Chris,

How did you finish El Mundo? I escaped the giant Skeleton/monster on the parade float and then found myself back in the town. I am not sure what to do at this point since there is no one to talk to (I have freed Fred and have all three books from the mansion). Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

JT
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #11
christoyurivan
New Poster

Have you gone to meet Romero @ the old cemetary outside of town? that is what you should do after you return his instrument to him. The instrument is behind a secret opening behind the center bookshelf in the reading room. There is also some big skeleton monster that will chase you... but before you get to him you have a couple of other things to do including help the rwins Estaban and whatshis name.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #12
Unregistered

Hi can anyone help we are stuck trying to get Cossington in El Muncho, we have got to the Thelma terminal but dont know how to change character to Thelma (we only seem to have shaggy and scooby as charater options?) also what do you do next assuming we can get Thelma as a character and get thru the door...
cheers
Old 01-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
christoyurivan
New Poster

You will be able to play as the other team members after you have freed your gang from jail. Go to the saloon collect the dynamite barrel (yes you have to carry it all the way back to the jail) and free Thelma, Daphne, and Fred. You will have to come back and free that other guy later.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:50 AM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
hi my son is having the same problem but we dont have green circles for shaggy.
We are having the same problem here, the green circle does not appear, where would it be located exactly?

Thanks
Old 01-19-2011, 04:12 AM   #15
Unregistered

Quote:
We are having the same problem here, the green circle does not appear, where would it be located exactly?

Thanks
Go to the book room and go to the next room(located in the right)and turn to fred and then find the secret door