About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #961
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i wish i can help
Old 12-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #962
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Help! I don't know what to do when I get to the door with the 5 button lock on it!
its blue red red red blue
Old 12-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #963
Unregistered

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

what is the combination to the thing on the wall in neros room

please please please please help me!!!!!!!!!! i am trying to find it out and i still havent got it and ive been on that part for 2 days helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #964
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!
to open the doors with the sybols is you go to the top floor and there is box things and theres sybols on it you have to go to every one up there but first if you want to open one of the doors you have to write the sybols down on a peace of paper that are on the door then go up there how to open the juice box is with the tuning forks the combination to it is gcdggcd hope i helped
Old 12-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #965
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
You keep pressing it in order until nancy says stop.
you press gcdggcd
Old 12-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #966
Unregistered

Where in the boiler room is the gear? I can't find it!
Quote:
Okay.THE TORN SHEET OF NOTE. (3 torn pieces)
one is tucked into a knight (in that square hallway on the 1st floor)

one is behind a shied in that tribal-looking room (with a dead zebra on the wall or something....)

and one is upstairs on the picture.

When you get to the music box/juke box thing, the order is GC DG GCD.

THE COIN. (3 fragments)
one is with greg.

one is with the kid's dad (which took me a while to find because that little bobbing arrow was so tiny, i didn't see it >:|)

and the 3rd is with the cat. Speckles or Sprinkles or something o_O Can't remember the thing's name. v_v.

THE BOOKS (3 books)
one is in the underground maze.

and the last 2 are in the library (the main lobby that the old guy was in)

That's pretty much all I got....

So. My questions:

1) Where are the stupid drums? I can't find them and I'm getting cranky o_O I haven't found any. NOT ONE! RAHHH!!! *turns into the Hulk*

2) Where's that dang communication room?

3) I was about to ask about that Iron Puzzle Box but then I figured it out (duh) and found my first drum. Where do I find the rest?

Thanks!

//Tohkii.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #967
Unregistered

Wink Re: Help! Were are the Jukeboxes??

Quote:
Hi
Can someone plz plz plz help me??? Were are the jukeboxes?? I need help to go on!!!
Thanx!
plz lemme know!
HM
Juke box is in the room behind the nights
Old 01-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #968
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I can't open the jukebox please help me!
it is g c d g g
Old 01-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #969
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where is the iron box?????? i cant find it anywhere?!?!?!?!?!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #970
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Okay I'm stuck on Nero's room! I've tried so many things! WHAT IS THE COMBINATION? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #971
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

The CommunicationS room is on the toP floor
Old 04-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #972
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i don't know if anyon e is interested in this or not, but did you know that you can spin the antenna without any of the music drums in it and get the clue to go to the lighthouse? I did it once, but didn't save that part of the game, went back to the iron puzzle box and got one musical drum. Then when i went back to the antenna, the one drum was inserted and i turned it and it moved again. Now i can't go back and get the other drums though.

Also i can't start the boat. I talked to the dude, found the cat and got the key, but the boat won't start. It just says this boat would be perfect to get to the lighthouse and what she needs is a key. I thought once you had the key it was supposed to automatically work. Help!

push the red button!
Old 04-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #973
Unregistered

Quote:
where the clue benders tome
In the jukebox.

Go to:
http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section...ty/nintendo_ds

-or-

Search : Nancy drew and the clue benders society walk through

Hope this helped!
Old 05-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #974
helpful

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

[quote=Unregistered;152589]I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

A1: change time to 9:02
A2:i couldn't figure that one out myself
A3: there are only 3 turning forks
Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #975
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Okay I'm stuck on Nero's room! I've tried so many things! WHAT IS THE COMBINATION? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
First you have to go to the abernathey's place via the snowmobile out front. She will talk to you and give you a sheet of paper with two symbols on it. The first corrosponds with the one on the lock already placed. The second is the symbol you need to change the lock to. Nancy will say on the back there are drawings. A sun, a heart, a heart, a sun, and a star. There will be another lock along the way where you will need that pattern.