About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #946
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay, so you change the time on the clock to 9! Eleven is 2 hours earlier than 9, get it?
I don't know how to open the doors yet, but ya you should find out how.
Third, there are three tuning forks, I dont remember where all of them are but Im sure you'll find them. One is in the piano, just play the keys with the finger prints on them in order until it stops you.
about the doors go to the top floor each slot machine controls 1 symbol on the doors when correct u will hear a ding then that door will b open
Old 11-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #947
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
use the pages from the Tome to get past Neros puzzle.
OMG thank you sooooo much! i've been stuck on that 4 like ever! 4 evryone whos stuck, there's a tome page with the O=- looking symbol on it, and next to it is the symbol with the round top piece, the middle piece that looks like the top of an arrow, and the bottom one looks kinda like this: [ that's the symbol in neros room. C<[ is a really rough version. :P
Old 11-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #948
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where the clue benders tome
Old 11-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #949
Unregistered

[quote=[/QUOTE]what the code for the puzzle
Old 12-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #950
Unregistered

Quote:
Hm... Where's the communications room at?

and what's all this I'm reading about drums?

Guess I'm not that far into it yet. .
After you get the gear you are suppose to find something but in what room do you find it in
Old 12-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #951
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
after you get the gear what are u suppose to do next and what room and what floor Im so canfused so PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE HELP ME PLEASE
Old 12-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #952
Unregistered

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
im stuck at the door next to the knights whats the combination for the red and blue buttons?!?!?!? plz someone help me! thnx

Em
blue red red red blue
Old 12-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #953
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
what do i do when i got all the tuning forks and i just unlocked the door by the statues where it was blue, red,red,red, blue and the juice box what do i press with my tuning forks? do i press g,c,d because im doing that and nothing happens HELP!!!
you press g,c,d,g,g,c,d
Old 12-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #954
Unregistered

what is the combination to the thing o the wall in neros room
Old 12-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #955
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
After you get the gear you are suppose to find something but in what room do you find it in
this is how you get to the communication room ok well if you look on the 3rd floor go though all the doors and you should go though this one the has a hallway and at the end of the hallway you should see this silver long thing well you go to it and there is a nob and you turn it round &round you have to make it stay in the middle (turn yur volume up) were the green part is and you should here a noise and she will tell you what she thinks she herd so you go the room that is on the right and look at your map and when you go out side you will see that you are on a balconi(i cant spell) so then you look on your map and yu see that there is another side so you go back to the 3rd floor and go to a roomwith a blak bed a gutar case and you go out to the balconi and you will see the brick wall moved and you can go around and you will see a door go in it and that is the communication room talk to rachel and then go to the computer and put a peice of papr on the computer and go from there your welcome some people wount give you step by step but i had time hope it helps and ask for more questions on my email diamondtierra99@yahoo.com
Old 12-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #956
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
Q1: you need to change it to 9:00
Q2: that is later on in the game text me on my email it is diamondtierra99@yahoo.com (no caps)
Q3:there r only 3 and you need them in the room that is right next to the knights and the code you need too put in is BLUE-RED-RED-RED-BLUE

HOPE IT HELPS
Old 12-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #957
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

please help PLEASE

what is the code to get through the secret door in nero's room the one with the gears in the room.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL HELP YOU JUST ASK ME ON MY EMAIL IT IS:

diamondtierra99@yahoo.com (no caps)
Old 12-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #958
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the combination to the thing o the wall in neros room

i know but im not telling,alexis hahahaha

(im not being mean to somebody i dont no it is my sister my real sister not kidding)
Old 12-22-2011, 11:37 PM   #959
Unregistered

please tell me the combination to the thing on the wall in neros room
Old 12-22-2011, 11:51 PM   #960
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok So Im Stuck At The Maze -_- How Do I Get Through Without Losin The Feet Prints??????
P.S~ Where Are The Drums?!?!?!?!?!?!
you have torun the way you run is by pressing b and holding it i only know were one drum is it is in the basement in the gold door that miss loveday made hope i helped