About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #931
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Nvm I got it but what do I do after neros passage?
Old 05-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #932
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Crazy question, but I can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?
It's in the piano. play the 3 dirty keys in order from L -> R then the first 2 keys from L-> R.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #933
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

What do I with the jukebox and the three music tuners?
Old 06-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #934
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Ok So Im Stuck At The Maze -_- How Do I Get Through Without Losin The Feet Prints??????
P.S~ Where Are The Drums?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 07-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #935
Unregistered

im stuck. i have all the tuning forks and i have one scrap of paper but i cant find the other two! where are they? anything revolving around the scraps of paper will help thank you!!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #936
Unregistered

I need help. I can't open the fireplace. I always get out of the shadow and having to start the shadow puzzle again. I need help asap.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #937
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
Sorry, goofed up on that question. What I meant is, I am stuck on the wall combo puzzle too. The one in "Nero's" room. I think I have tried every possible symbol. The symbol isn't very clear on the page from the lady. I'm getting pretty frazzled.
you have to go to abernathys house and shell give you something useful.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #938
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!
you have to set the juke box to the circle inside circle first then the 8 lookin one then the arow then the circle wit hair then look around the whole place till you find one of the symbol doors with out an ! on it yet has a arrow so u can go in after that im stuck so...
Old 10-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #939
Unregistered

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do you get to abernathy's house?
Old 10-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #940
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

After you tell that old man about that symbol page, what do you do with those box things where you change the symbols?
Old 10-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #941
Unregistered

Quote:
Crazy question, but I can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?
I played random keys on the piano and that seemed to work!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #942
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
Okay, so you change the time on the clock to 9! Eleven is 2 hours earlier than 9, get it?
I don't know how to open the doors yet, but ya you should find out how.
Third, there are three tuning forks, I dont remember where all of them are but Im sure you'll find them. One is in the piano, just play the keys with the finger prints on them in order until it stops you.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #943
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Does anyone know where im supposed to go after I do the drum machine and nancy hears the loud noise.Something about a room with a catwalk,but im not sure what a catwalk is lol
The room you go in with the music sybols and the bust. Then you go outside and usually a brick wall is in the way but now it should be moved back.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #944
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i am pressing g then c then d and still nothing.... :/
You keep pressing it in order until nancy says stop.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #945
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;152835]
just make an arrow