About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #916
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Can someone please answer this question...it has been asked numerous times, but no one answers it!! Trust me, I have read every response. HOW DOES ONE GET INTO THE FIREPLACE? I can move through the shadows but keep getting caught. It is feeling impossible now.

THANKS!!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #917
sex addict

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i need help i cant find the 3rd paper and what do you do with the elevator and how do i get to the 3rd floor HELP ME
Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #918
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok im really stuck where do u get the that iron box from i looked every where in the shed and not a ! or a X showed up and i looked out back 2 and found nothing PLEASE HELP
icant find the third paper or get the elevator to go please up help
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #919
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
nevermind got past it....
how did u do it which symbol
Old 03-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #920
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Im So lost!!! plz help! how do you open the symbol doors on the first floor, and how do you get in the librairy?? plz help me!!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #921
Unregistered

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
How do you unlock the doors in the mansion
Old 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #922
sergeim
New Poster

hi i am at teh part in the game were i have to a 2 look at neros room where is it ? and in the gear room what do i put there?
sergeim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:14 PM   #923
Unregistered

can someone please tell me how you finf the three gears, i know that you use the slot machines and i already have two, but i need the big one! PLEASE HELLPP ME!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #924
Unregistered

Quote:
i really need detailed help for finding the drums...i have one that u find like outside the library but idk where the other 2 r HELP!!!
How do I go through the symbol doors?? I can't figure it out!!!
I need detailed help!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:30 AM   #925
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside
How do I put the tunning forks in the jukebox? All help valued so please contribute!
Old 04-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #926
Unregistered

did you get the one from that picture by the library door if u got it from anything else u dont got the one from the picture.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #927
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm in the library room, and I'm trying to get through the door on the opposite side, but it won't let me. How do I get through?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 AM   #928
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
1. change the time on the clock to 9 o clock
2. go upstairs and change the symbols on the wierd box things to match each door
3. depends how many forks uve already got, u should have 3
Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #929
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i really need detailed help for finding the drums...i have one that u find like outside the library but idk where the other 2 r HELP!!!
Where is the one outside the library? I am past the picture of the cat graveyard and outside, and I cant find the stupid drum. Someone said it was near the fence but I cant find it. Ahh!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #930
Unregistered

I tried the keys for the piano but I didn't work! I did (the first key is 1 the last is 3) 123321213231 so what did I do!?