About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #841
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

How do you restart it?
Old 03-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #842
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

umm...i only have 1 gear and 2 turning forks, i tried doing the thing that someone posted earlier and it diddn't work. i'm really stuck. i only have half of the music sheet (one piece) and one piece of that poem...i'm REALLY, REALLY stuck, and i can't make anything of the other posts.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:00 PM   #843
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank u sooo much!!!
i cant drive the snowmobill plz!!!! help tell me how i will brake my dsi plz help me
Old 03-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #844
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeheegirl62 View Post
How did u go through nero secret passage? i dont know how to open the door
plz text back tell me plz plz im begen tell me i cant pass it do u have to talk to that man lady or someing els plz help
Old 03-29-2010, 08:07 PM   #845
kabar

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i need help with finding
the tome
in the music room!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:51 AM   #846
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I need to know what you do when you first get there how you have to look at the clock and at the piano. Please help I do not know what to do!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:38 AM   #847
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

what is the combination for the shed after you speak to tommy and stuff? You know the one with the stars and diamonds and stuff. I keep on putting in diamond,diamond,diamond,star,star but it will not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:41 AM   #848
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Press the start button on ur DS and press quit case that is how u restart it.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:45 PM   #849
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

What does Mrs. Loveday do?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #850
Unregistered

where is the cog wheel things and how do i get into the library?????? HELP!!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #851
Unregistered

Quote:
i cant drive the snowmobill plz!!!! help tell me how i will brake my dsi plz help me
hold down A
Old 04-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #852
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
crazy question, but i can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?
use the piano and press the three keys with finger prints on them in order until the third fork pops up
Old 04-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #853
Unregistered

Quote:
AHH you're ahead of me! I'm at the town. talked to everyone. have 1 piece of the coin! cant find the box james told me to in his shed. i got into the shed and saw his plow and walked in the back but cant find the box and cant find any coal to find any blue quartz!
okay you wont find the box because james still has it but you will get it soon but not at the town. and behind the shed, you see giant black things which are the coal so you make nancy go on top of a black rectangle on the ground next to a coal pile then you begin your search. to get all coins, A: one is on sprinkles so you need to go to the shop on the LEFT to a person (you may need to do something before this in order to see the person) and they will give you a piece of fish then go to the tree stump(right next to the person) and place the fish on it so you will get the coin. B: go to the shed then you see a person run so then nancy runs. it turns out to be greg so then he gives you the coin piece. C: When you collect the quartz, go to the kids dad (in the shop) and he will trade with you. hope this helped!!! =D
Old 04-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #854
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm at the second level of the manor and there's a gray boy with 3 holes on it. There's 3 lights abouve the box. There is a little crank on the top of the box and when I spin it, a little meter at the bootom goes to green or something. What am I supposed to do? Please Help!!!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #855
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where is the stupid iron puzzle box????