About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #826
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

help help help!!! how are u supposed 2 open the locked doors???
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 AM   #827
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Okay, so I have a lot of questions, so I'll put them in order:
1: What do I do with all the tuning forks, I have them all.
2:How do I get up to the third and 4th floor?
3:How do I open those strange doors?
I have a million more, put for right now can SOMEBODY please answer these!!It would help a lot!! :P
Old 02-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #828
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Please help!!!!! Im stuck in town!! I have 2 peices of coin and don't know what to do now!! !! Where is the last coin and how do i get the iron box at the shed?!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #829
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok, Nero's room people....you need to talk to Abernathy. Go back out the front door and hop on the snowmobile. It will take you to her. I think this will help.
Dianne

thank u sooo much!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #830
Unregistered

Quote:
AHHH!!!!

I found the last drum ^_^.

You have to go through the library, then through that tiny little hall with that picture of the kitty graveyard (although, I wonder why the secret society has a picture of that old lady's backyard....) and through the other door that leads you to outside. go down that little ramp. You will NOT see a ! Instead, look at the touch screen at the bottom right corner until you see an X. Yay!

I can finally go get some rest. *sighs*

//Tohkii.
YOu only need two drums. just play it along time and thats it. i liked the way it sounded so i played for like a few minutes then the brick part opened
Old 02-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #831
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't know if anyon e is interested in this or not, but did you know that you can spin the antenna without any of the music drums in it and get the clue to go to the lighthouse? I did it once, but didn't save that part of the game, went back to the iron puzzle box and got one musical drum. Then when I went back to the antenna, the one drum was inserted and I turned it and it moved again. Now I can't go back and get the other drums though.

Also I can't start the boat. I talked to the dude, found the cat and got the key, but the boat won't start. It just says this boat would be perfect to get to the lighthouse and what she needs is a key. I thought once you had the key it was supposed to automatically work. HELP!
you need to press the red botton duh
Old 02-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #832
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

were is the tome
Old 02-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #833
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
you change the time to 12
Old 02-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #834
Unregistered

i am stuck in town . i have found 2 pieces of coin and greg ran away nfrom me and didnt give me anything, i cant do anything but walk around and talk to th esame peaople
Old 02-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #835
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay.

I restarted my game because

1) I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. (although, I'm quite sure I did....)
2) A lot of people were asking where they can find things and I figured I'd be nice for once and write all my findings down .

So here.

THE GEARS. (4 gears)
#1 is on the second floor in the locked room with wierd symbols.

#2 is in the boiler room (red room/basement).

#3 can be found in that room that is locked with wierd symbols in the square hallway with all the knights and stuff. (1st floor)

#4 is in the library. (the locked door with wierd symbols in the main lobby room with that old guy in it...)

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did).

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room.....

THE TORN SHEET OF NOTE. (3 torn pieces)
one is tucked into a knight (in that square hallway on the 1st floor)

one is behind a shied in that tribal-looking room (with a dead zebra on the wall or something....)

and one is upstairs on the picture.

When you get to the music box/juke box thing, the order is GC DG GCD.

THE COIN. (3 fragments)
one is with greg.

one is with the kid's dad (which took me a while to find because that little bobbing arrow was so tiny, i didn't see it >:|)

and the 3rd is with the cat. Speckles or Sprinkles or something o_O Can't remember the thing's name. v_v.

THE BOOKS (3 books)
one is in the underground maze.

and the last 2 are in the library (the main lobby that the old guy was in)

That's pretty much all I got....

So. My questions:

1) Where are the stupid drums? I can't find them and I'm getting cranky o_O I haven't found any. NOT ONE! RAHHH!!! *turns into the Hulk*

2) Where's that dang communication room?

3) I was about to ask about that Iron Puzzle Box but then I figured it out (duh) and found my first drum. Where do I find the rest?

Thanks!

//Tohkii.
What is that music / jukebox thingy i keep hearing about??? Can someone explain for me plz!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #836
Imstuck12

Quote:
hey i can't find the last coin fragment thats with the kids dad!!! i need help. what do i need to do?
How do you get out of the manision????? I've tried going to the snowmobiles but it wont let me leave!!!! please help!!!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #837
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
im stuck at the door next to the knights whats the combination for the red and blue buttons?!?!?!? plz someone help me! thnx

Em
The combo is blue red red red blue.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:18 PM   #838
Unregistered

hilfe!
stehe vor der Musikbox und weiss nicht wie es jetzt weiter geht ... hab ich drei Stimmgabeln und drei Notenblätter ... bitte um hilfe
Old 03-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #839
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i cannot figure out how to get the third coin from the cat i talked to the old lady once but nothing happened tommy is still over by the snowmobile and saying the same thing as before and it wont let me talk to the lady again. someone HELP PLEASE!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #840
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
I can only find one tuning fork how do you get the other 2

PLEASE HELP