About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #811
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
the answer to your clock question is 9 o'clock.
i don't know about the doors.
there are three tuning forks,1 in the clock,1 in the piano,and the last one i think is in the bedroom in the box that has a shape etched into it.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #812
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
im stuck on that part too! ive seriously tried like everything but nothing works! its pissing me off. if u figure it out plz post it on here!
hey ya know those sheets of paper with the two symbols on it? well one of them should be the one in the gray thing use the other one and put it in. ps- i figured this out on my own and im only 10!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:42 PM   #813
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i cant find the tome thingy im at the very beginning i have restarted the game to see if i could catch anything i didnt read but no plz PLZZZZZZ HELP ME
if u havent figured it out already u need the 3 tunning forks and 3 torn peices of note. ten u need to go tho the second floor the square kinda room and get the door caught to the side of the knights. hope this helps!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #814
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

so yea... HELP ME PLEZ!!!!! SOOOOOO STUCK!!!!!!!
se bl
ok i went to the comunications room and went to the lighthouse blah blah blah and i just decoded gregs sheet and i have 2 go 2 the light house again. problem iz... how do i get there? ive tried the snowmobile and the front door the city everything but whatever im missing. please help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSS IM 10 NAMES TENA THX!
Old 01-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #815
Unregistered

I keep trying to place the books on the shelf in the library, but they disappear once I click the X. I have tried it multiple times without success. Is there a glitch in my game? If so, is there a way to resolve it so I can finish the game?
Old 01-18-2010, 05:39 AM   #816
nehasenworld1
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 nehasenworld1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi it's looks interesting

SEO in your HANDS now you rule the world.
nehasenworld1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #817
Unregistered

This may be a stupid question, but where is the freaking lighthouse? I've looked everywhere! Help please? (:
Old 01-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #818
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm done with the game, so if you have a question, I'll gladly answer!
-Isa

I'm looking for the third drum, and everyone is saying that it's in the iron box in the garage. Well, I'm in the box, and there is this puzzle thing. I don't really know what to do with it.. Help?
Old 01-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #819
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am stuck in that same spot and not sure what to do. I have tried using the different symbols that are on the symbol doors but none of them seem to work. Did you finally get past this??
On each symbol door, there are two rows of symbols. The top row is the row you have to change it to, and the bottom row is what it's currently on. On the third floor, you will find 4 strange mechanical boxes. The boxes have the symbols on it. You have to change the symbols to match the top row of symbols on the door. Each box will only let you change one symbol at a time. Go around the hallway and there will be a box at every hall. Keep changing the symbols until they match the top row of symbols on the door. When they match, you will hear a ringing sound and you can unlock the door. This works for all of Miss Loveday's doors. Hope this helped.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #820
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay.

I restarted my game because

1) I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. (although, I'm quite sure I did....)
2) A lot of people were asking where they can find things and I figured I'd be nice for once and write all my findings down .

So here.

THE GEARS. (4 gears)
#1 is on the second floor in the locked room with wierd symbols.

#2 is in the boiler room (red room/basement).

#3 can be found in that room that is locked with wierd symbols in the square hallway with all the knights and stuff. (1st floor)

#4 is in the library. (the locked door with wierd symbols in the main lobby room with that old guy in it...)

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did).

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room.....

THE TORN SHEET OF NOTE. (3 torn pieces)
one is tucked into a knight (in that square hallway on the 1st floor)

one is behind a shied in that tribal-looking room (with a dead zebra on the wall or something....)

and one is upstairs on the picture.

When you get to the music box/juke box thing, the order is GC DG GCD.

THE COIN. (3 fragments)
one is with greg.

one is with the kid's dad (which took me a while to find because that little bobbing arrow was so tiny, i didn't see it >:|)

and the 3rd is with the cat. Speckles or Sprinkles or something o_O Can't remember the thing's name. v_v.

THE BOOKS (3 books)
one is in the underground maze.

and the last 2 are in the library (the main lobby that the old guy was in)

That's pretty much all I got....

So. My questions:

1) Where are the stupid drums? I can't find them and I'm getting cranky o_O I haven't found any. NOT ONE! RAHHH!!! *turns into the Hulk*

2) Where's that dang communication room?

3) I was about to ask about that Iron Puzzle Box but then I figured it out (duh) and found my first drum. Where do I find the rest?

Thanks!

//Tohkii.
Where do you find Sprinkles?
Old 01-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #821
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok the gears have nothing to do with the ball thing. The gears go to open a secret passage in the wall. U have to find 3 drums to put in the metal box on the wall with the ball. But your not to that part yet so forget about the metal box w the ball spiny thing for now. I hope I helped

Where are the gears to the secret passage in the wall??>?>?><?<><>?><?<>? help me PLEASE
Old 01-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #822
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Does anyone know where im supposed to go after I do the drum machine and nancy hears the loud noise.Something about a room with a catwalk,but im not sure what a catwalk is lol
you go to a girl name rachel she will show the water footprints.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #823
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

[quote=Unregistered;176208]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

okay!! HOW DO I OPEN MS>LOVEDAYS DOORS. please explain to me in FULL DETAIL!!!!!!!.....cause i cant follow instructions that well so plx help me open her doors.(congradulations on finishing the game)
i need help in nero room.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #824
Unregistered

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
i cant seem to open the box from james ive tried everything but iCANT OPEN IT

also i cant find the last drum i know the first drum in the box thats y i am trying to open it and and i know the other is the boiler room (already got it)
but i cant find the third one?
Old 02-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #825
Unregistered

the boombox thing u have to spin the lever and a little tiny red ball goes up to the green part what do you do???