About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #781
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok Ive gotten as far as turning the drums, Nancy hearing something, going to that little room that leads you outside and going in that little room in back of that. Ive also been to jillians house or whatever her name is. Now I cant find the boat. How do I get there? Ive read up to page 18 of questions/answers and nothing like this has come up. Also ive been in the maze b4 now its not letting me in! im really frustrated please help!!!! Thanks in advance!! =-)
Old 12-31-2009, 03:10 AM   #782
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok, Nero's room people....you need to talk to Abernathy. Go back out the front door and hop on the snowmobile. It will take you to her. I think this will help.
Dianne
Where can i find Abernathy? And what is the combination of the symbols for the puzzle?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! im really stuck in there.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #783
Unregistered

Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I can't open the jukebox please help me!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:15 AM   #784
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do you open THE STUPID DOORS WITH THE WIERD SYMBOLS
Old 12-31-2009, 01:24 PM   #785
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i have 1 gear and there are 3 right? well i need the other 2 where are they??? and how do u get in mrs lovedays doors???
Old 12-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #786
Unregistered

ok when u get on the 3rd floor and theres 2 rooms but u can only get into 1 theres a balcony and u see that theres a hole thing and then the other room has a balcony? well theres a stereo or something that looks like a stereo with a puzzle on it and i dont know what the heck ur supposed to do 2 get past it............help me please!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 01:35 PM   #787
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANAW2334 View Post
I cant find the gears
yeah neither can i
Old 12-31-2009, 04:44 PM   #788
Unregistered

k so like someone reply with an answer 2 this:

i have gotten the key form the old dude and then i got lost. how do i unlock mrs loveday's doors? am i missing somethin? b/c someone said somethin bout a paper w/ symbols or somethin and i dont have it. HWLP ME SOON!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #789
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't open the jukebox please help me!
k what u do is get the tuning forks and the sheet music pieces. then u go 2 the room with the lock thing (the combo is blue, red, red, red, blue) and click on the juke box. the note combo is G-C-D-G-G-C-D.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #790
Unregistered

Quote:
1: You have to change the time on 9
2: there are some machines in the first floor
3: there are three tuning forks
where r the machines on the 1st floor? idk where they r!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:10 PM   #791
Unregistered

ok, heres where i am in the game:

1 piece of the sheet music
2 tuning forks
1 gear

i have no idea how to open the puzzle doors w/ weird symbols on them, i have heard about some sort of slot machines on the other posts and that they are above the library but I cant find them, i have been all over the building and i have no idea wat 2 do!! help?
Old 01-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #792
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok, heres where i am in the game:

1 piece of the sheet music
2 tuning forks
1 gear

i have no idea how to open the puzzle doors w/ weird symbols on them, i have heard about some sort of slot machines on the other posts and that they are above the library but I cant find them, i have been all over the building and i have no idea wat 2 do!! help?
If you go upstairs and the first door you come to will lead to a walk-around balcony kind of thing. LoL! Well, there's four slot machines and each one changes one of the four symbols. <3 I hope this helped.
Alice Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #793
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
k so like someone reply with an answer 2 this:

i have gotten the key form the old dude and then i got lost. how do i unlock mrs loveday's doors? am i missing somethin? b/c someone said somethin bout a paper w/ symbols or somethin and i dont have it. HWLP ME SOON!
Okay, the paper comment might mean that you should copy down each set of symbols.
Alice Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #794
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Drake View Post
If you go upstairs and the first door you come to will lead to a walk-around balcony kind of thing. LoL! Well, there's four slot machines and each one changes one of the four symbols. <3 I hope this helped.
The first door I come to, I can't open, the second one I come to does lead to a walk around balcony, but I can't go anywhere. Am i missing something to unlock the first door??
Old 01-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #795
Unregistered

k so here i am in the game:
at the lighthouse after seeing the dead dude

question:
HOW AM I SUPPOSED 2GET BACK TO THE MANSION? I AM SOOO STUCK!