About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #751
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice View Post
Hi, I've cracked the code to the hidden part in Nero's room. I've gotten passed the maze, but now there a door that I need to enter a code and I can't get out of the screen to look up what the code is. Please give me code. <3
What is the code? And what's the code to Nero's room?
Old 12-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #752
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now can someone help me plz?!? i cant open the box so i went to the lighthouse instead and now im stuck on the island with the lighthouse on it! im in desperate need of assistance!!
I'm stuck too - were you able to get off?
Old 12-29-2009, 08:18 AM   #753
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me!! i don't have any musical drums i have one of the volume books and im on the island that the lighthouse is on. i have tried to figure out the lock thingy with the symbol but nothing happens and i can't leave the island. please i need help help help!!!!! i really don't want to start over please help mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know that symbol that looks like an 8 thats the answer

-Tessa
Old 12-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #754
Alice Drake
New Poster

I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do after I crawl through that air duct-like maze.
Alice Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #755
Alice Drake
New Poster

Is this thread dead? I haven't seen a new post in a while now. -_-
Old 12-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #756
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
What is the code? And what's the code to Nero's room?
I hope this doesn't confuse you, but the code would be:

Sun, Heart, Heart, Sun, Star

The sun-like icon has more points on it, compared to the star icon.

For Nero's room, you just need to remember what the immovable picture is and then check your inventory for a tome page that has that duplicate image.

Last edited by Alice Drake; 12-29-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: I didn't notice that she was asking two questions and I only answered one. ^-^;
Old 12-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #757
Unregistered

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I have 1 gear, 2 tuning forks, and 2 pieces of sheet music and I can't get in any of those gold doors with secret codes or the double doors up the stairs. Please help I dont know how 2 get in those double doors or what 2 do with the tuning forks, sheet music, and the gear. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #758
Alice Drake
New Poster

Quote:
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I have 1 gear, 2 tuning forks, and 2 pieces of sheet music and I can't get in any of those gold doors with secret codes or the double doors up the stairs. Please help I dont know how 2 get in those double doors or what 2 do with the tuning forks, sheet music, and the gear. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, from what I looked up on previous pages...here's the tuning forks:

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did). <-- For this, just hit the keys on the piano from left to right and you should get it.

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room....
-------------

Though, for the golden doors..I suggest you grab a notebook, (if you can find one in your house) and copy down all the symbols you see for each door.

Once you've done that, go to the second floor (this is if, you have the master key) and find the wrap-around walkway. There are four green slot machines and you have to go to each one and input the correct symbols to open specific doors.

Last edited by Alice Drake; 12-29-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: I'm changing something to make it less confusing.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #759
Alice Drake
New Poster

I'll try and answer anyone's question, (that is) "if" I've already gone past that part. ^-^
Old 12-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #760
Unregistered

Ok - able to open the door, went up, found the body but I'm still not able to do anything or get off the island - did I need something first?
Old 12-29-2009, 11:26 AM   #761
Alice Drake
New Poster

Quote:
Ok - able to open the door, went up, found the body but I'm still not able to do anything or get off the island - did I need something first?
You might be missing something. You'll need the coin from the telescope and the note from the dead body. Though, the note will be like a hidden item...so you'll have to pay close attention to the bottom of your DS. A "?" will start to appear, changing from one color to another...and then an "X" will show up. Click on that, and it will allow you to grab the note on the body.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #762
Alice Drake
New Poster

I'm still trying to figure out what I need to do next after finding Nero's room.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #763
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Drake View Post
Okay, from what I looked up on previous pages...here's the tuning forks:

THE TUNING FORKS. (3 tuning forks)
One is in the clock. Turn the clock to 9:00 (2 bells before 11 is at 9)

One is in the piano. (there's a post before mine telling you which to press. Go look it up cuz I'm to lazy to try and remember what I did). <-- For this, just hit the keys on the piano from left to right and you should get it.

One is in the chest in that really girly purple room....
-------------

Though, for the golden doors..I suggest you grab a notebook, (if you can find one in your house) and copy down all the symbols you see for each door.

Once you've done that, go to the second floor (this is if, you have the master key) and find the wrap-around walkway. There are four green slot machines and you have to go to each one and input the correct symbols to open specific doors.
im confused. what page is the post on?!?!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #764
Alice Drake
New Poster

I found it on page 4, I believe.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #765
Alice Drake
New Poster

How do you save your game? I thought it would save it for me, but I'm back to square one. ~Smacks head against wall~ This sucks!

Last edited by Alice Drake; 12-29-2009 at 02:58 PM.