About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #736
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you win the Drop game? I can catch the balls that are falling, but I don't know how to win, because I go on forever and I eventually lose.
the balls have to land in the same colored bucket (ex. yellow ball=yellow bucket)
Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #737
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Where is the actual tome????
yeah... i don't no yet
Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #738
Unregistered

Quote:
ok how do i open the iron box i tried to make the pickture on the left but no luck please help
don't try to make the pic, just randomly click the arrows in each box(top,middle,bottom)
Old 12-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #739
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisingr364 View Post
To get the last drum/cylinder u have to go thru the library, put all the volumes on the shelf which will open the door, go thru it and then thru the next door which goes outside. go close to the gate as possible until an x appears on the bottom of your screen and thats the last drum
how do u put the books on the shelf?!?!?! i cant figure it out!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #740

Unhappy Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok i just got this and i got past the part with the tuning fork but i dont know where to go or wat to do i think i have to find some jukebox or something but i cant find it and i dont know how to change those symbols on the doors either and i cant two gears!!!!

PLZZZZZZZ HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #741

Quote:
the balls have to land in the same colored bucket (ex. yellow ball=yellow bucket)
tht is wat you have to do
Old 12-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #742

Angry Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Wherew is tht stupid jukebox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are nice enough you would help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:34 PM   #743
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I can't get the music box to open. I press g, c, d and nothing happens... should I have done something else first?
the answer is g,c,d,g,g,c,d
Old 12-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #744
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Hello fellow clue benders,this might be a stupid question but...

I finally found the 3 peices of the princess coin and my question is

What do I do with them?? lol. I looked all over trying to figure out what to do with them and i've come to the conclusion that I mist me slow
go to the princess statue you see a littlel hole touch the princess coin is in it hit back go to the other arrow with it and then wala (i think)
Old 12-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #745
Alice

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Hi, I've cracked the code to the hidden part in Nero's room. I've gotten passed the maze, but now there a door that I need to enter a code and I can't get out of the screen to look up what the code is. Please give me code. <3
Old 12-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #746
Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
Hi, I've cracked the code to the hidden part in Nero's room. I've gotten passed the maze, but now there a door that I need to enter a code and I can't get out of the screen to look up what the code is. Please give me code. <3
Never mind, I've figured it out.

Now, I just need to figure out what to do next.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #747
Unregistered

Quote:
Someone muttered that the 3 drums were found in the boiler room, the library and the purple bedroom but that doesn't help me to find them. I've been able to work out where these rooms but not where the drums are. Are they in a corner or do I have to solve something first before I can access finding them? Thanks.
Yea where are the drums???
Old 12-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #748
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered6 View Post
okay so i have unlocked the 5 trigger door, opened the juke box, given the tome box to mr. w(head of the society dude) and he onlocked the door near the library. I have found that thing with the stick and the red ball that needs to be in the green area and I THINK I NEED GEARS TO MAKE THE BALL STAY, CAUSE I AM HAVING NO LUCK. if i do need the gears I have found ONE.

What are the music tube things?
does the turning handle with the red ball work without gears?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok the gears have nothing to do with the ball thing. The gears go to open a secret passage in the wall. U have to find 3 drums to put in the metal box on the wall with the ball. But your not to that part yet so forget about the metal box w the ball spiny thing for now. I hope I helped
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #749
Unregistered

Ok I found the drum in the library and in the metal box in the garage but where is the last one??? Please help me
Old 12-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #750
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok I found the drum in the library and in the metal box in the garage but where is the last one??? Please help me
Never mind I found it. And for all u wondering the third drum is in the last drum is in the secret room in the boiler room with the door with the symbols in the crate box