About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #661
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Where is the communication room?

What is up with all this drum talk?
Old 10-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #662
Unregistered

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Where is the communication room?

Why do you need drums? What are they for?
Old 10-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #663
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do you get the third drum?
Old 10-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #664
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

okay! i have to open ms.lovedays doors. everyone keeps saying to enter in this code or somethn but everytime i try to type in something into the jukebox nothing happens. can someone help me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sooooo stuck.thanks if u can help.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #665
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;173187]Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

okay!! HOW DO I OPEN MS>LOVEDAYS DOORS. please explain to me in FULL DETAIL!!!!!!!.....cause i cant follow instructions that well so plx help me open her doors.(congradulations on finishing the game)
Old 11-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #666
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now you have a key right? so now you need to go upstairs and into the room that was locked. do you see a greenish colored machine ???? there is 1 evry other hallway!!!!! they have strange symbols that can be changed. the point of these machines is to open the golden doors that are locked with miss lovegoods symbols, to do that you must look at the gold locked doors. you will see 2 lines of 4 symbols. look at the top 4 symbols. write them down, then head up to the greenish machines again! go to all 4 and change them to match the written down symbols then that dooris open!!hope i helped!!!!!!!!
Where do you write down the symbols?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #667
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Please help me! Now I am in front of the door in library room (I think beyond I Should find a pictures's kitty...)
How can I open it??
Thanks in advance) pier
Old 11-12-2009, 02:39 AM   #668
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Okay.

1st drum thing is in that Iron puzzle box.

2nd is in the symbol-locked door in the boiler room/red room/basement. (Once you get passed unlocking that dumb door, You have to touch these little red, blue, and green stars to get through the walls and into the storage room.)

So... where's the 3rd drum?

hey i need help!! ive been searching and searching...so where is the iron puzzle box that your talking about to find the drums. i havent found 1!!! please help me please oh please!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #669
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Help me find it pleeassse
The iron box is not in the plow shed, it's in the garage back at the mansion, but you need to get the coins and the blue stones first. You need to go in the store to find the kids dad. Use the arrow by the car to go in. (arrow is between the car and where the plow driver is standing) To get the blue stones you need to go through the plow shed and out the back door, there is a maze there. Go to each (!) and use the stylus to break up the coal until you find the stone. Hope that helps!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #670
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i need help!! ive been searching and searching...so where is the iron puzzle box that your talking about to find the drums. i havent found 1!!! please help me please oh please!
The iron box is in the garage of the mansion.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #671
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;176208]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

okay!! HOW DO I OPEN MS>LOVEDAYS DOORS. please explain to me in FULL DETAIL!!!!!!!.....cause i cant follow instructions that well so plx help me open her doors.(congradulations on finishing the game)
You go to all the gold doors and write down on a piece of paper the symbols for each door. The 4 doors of the square hallway on the main floor all have the same symbol. You go upstairs and find the jukeboxes and use the (!). Each juke box will have 4 symbols, under & above one symbol is an arrow type shape, that is the only symbol you can change for that jukebox. Change that symbol to the one for the door you want to open. Continue to all other jukeboxes and repeat steps until you have the whole symbol for the door. If the combination is correct, there will be a sound like a doorbell. That door is now open and will have an arrow in front of it. Hope that helps.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #672
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you get the third drum?
Go into the library and go to the (!), it will say that books are missing, tap the empty spaces to replace the books. (You need to find all the books before you can do this step, there are 3 of them) That will open the back door. Go out the door and through the other one and then down the ramp. There won't be an (!) , so you need to watch the corner of your screen for an X. The drum is there.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #673
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside
i press g c d and nothing happen so what do i do
Old 11-18-2009, 08:54 PM   #674
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside
i pressed g c d and nothing happen what do i do
Old 11-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #675
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Please help me! Now I am in front of the door in library room (I think beyond I Should find a pictures's kitty...)
How can I open it??
Thanks in advance) pier
You first have to get the 3 books and put them on the shelves. Two can be found in the library and the other in the tunnel from the fountain to the town