About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #616
aNGRY

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You got to be *****kidding me that this thread has gotten so big. You people need to get lives or go play better games, like Gears of War 3 and Halo 3 (or Halo 3: ODST, which comes out Sept. 22, 2009). 0/10 and 2 Thumbs Down FTW! LOL!
LISTEN YOU LITTLE PODY MOUTH *FLUSH* WATCH YOUR MOUTH! tHE REASON WHY IT'S SO BIG IS BECAUSE THIS IS THE OLY PLACE FOR THIS GAME THAT HAS HINTS AND TIPS SO SHUT UP!
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #617
Amorabbit

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
You got to be ****ing kidding me that this thread has gotten so big. You people need to get lives or go play better games, like Gears of War 3 and Halo 3 (or Halo 3: ODST, which comes out Sept. 22, 2009). 0/10 and 2 Thumbs Down FTW! LOL!
Oh and by the way I play this AND I'm a girl AND I've played ALL the Halo games that are out, AND I play all my brother's war games! [Oh, and I can't wait to play Halo ODST!] Oh, have you played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas? It's VERY realistic!
Old 07-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #618
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i tried getting the tuning fork from the piano but it doesn't work; do i need to do something else first?
Old 07-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #619
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok im in town and after i found the cat what do i do i need help please....help
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39 PM   #620
Amorabbit

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
This is the only place that's even talking about this game - Okay I need to find the 3rd music drum to activate the device with the antennae on top of it. I'm at the journal part that says I need to find the communication room.
the coomunication room is at the lighthouse. to get to it you have to figure out the symbol puzzle in the gear room. [You know the room with all the gears.] go to the roof, look out the telescope, and it will automatically take you to the dock. You need a key. Talk to the guy with the question mark on his hea(?) he will want you to find his cat. [just like you did with Sprinkles.] he gives you his key.
that should help you for a while!
hope it helps! Later............
Old 07-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #621
Amorabbit

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok I have helped all you, now I need help..... I have found the communications room and I have two pieces of the family photo thing. I have no clue what to do now!!!!!
HELP!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!
Old 07-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #622
Unregistered

I can't figure out what symbol to put for the gear room. Please help!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #623
Unregistered

im stuck where is the tomb?
Old 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #624
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

What do you do with the music juke box, I can't use the tuning forks right.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:31 PM   #625
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ya i have a question after you get the book out of the juke box and talk 2 the old guy down stairs what do u do
HELP!!!! HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!

im sooooooooooooooooo stuck. i found 3 tuning forks,1 gear and a couple music sheets. i NEED to know what to do next. IF u say ANYTHING bout the slot machine....PLZ,PLZ,PLZ tell me EXACTLY how to work them. plz,plz,plz, im like soooo desperate.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #626
Unregistered

Quote:
For all stuck on Nero's puzzle:

keep the curve at the top correction it is a "v" witha lineupside down..
rotate the middle until you see a "W" with a line down the middle
rotate the bottom until you see what looks like a bracket "[" on its side

You might have to talk to Abernathy first, and you aren't able to use the snowmobiles through the garage, you have to get it from th front of the house. :0)

Hope I Helped everybody who had trouble with this (I just got past it myself!)

Have fun wiht the game!

-Stefanie
the correctionis been made on the medle box..
Old 07-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #627
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
hey everyone!
i finished the game...so if you need help ask...i'm more than happy to help.
how do you unlock the door in Nero's room?
Old 07-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #628
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Crazy question, but I can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?
ther is one in the peano just hit the keys that have smuge marks on then hope that helps
Old 07-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #629
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after you have all of the gears whatdo you do????????????????
Old 07-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #630
Unregistered

I cant find out how to in to the lighthouse. I keep matching up the symbols but it doesnt do notin. Can someone help me?