About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

how do you open the iron box thing?
Old 07-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #47
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I just got into the manor and cannot find the first puzzle box. I've circled the hallway and have gone in every room twice, and I've been downstairs. Help!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #48
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

main floor double doors go in the rooms till you find one that has a bed that is white with purple i think it is the puzzle box is towards the end of the bed
Old 07-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #49
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I still can't find it. I am in the purple and white room and I've walked all around the bed. Is there some trick to get it to appear? Ugh.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #50
Unregistered

Help please.

How do you open puzzle box on the ceiling in Nero's room? I have tried everything. I am sure it is something stupid, but nevertheless, I need help!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #51
Unregistered

ok, so i found all 3 musical cylinders/ drums and i turned the little thing and the red ball went to the green but nothing made noise and when i went on the balcany that looks like a catwalk i couldn't get into the communications room.
Where did i go wrong???
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From,
\Someone in desperate need of help\
Old 07-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #52
Unregistered

You have to keep turning the handle while keeping the ball in the center area for what seems like forever. Just keep turning. Then you will hear a sound like metal moving or something being pushed. Nancy will say something like "What's that sound...I wonder if it has to do with the walkway"

Now you can get to the communications room from the catwalk.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #53
Unregistered

In the purple bedroom, the lockbox is next to the armoire.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #54
Unregistered

I also cannot get through the puzzle in nero's room. PLEASE HELP!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:05 PM   #55
Unregistered

Question Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i have collected everything in the beginning but im stuck how do i get into the rooms that ms. lovegood has locked?
Old 07-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #56
ktbug82
New Poster

HELP!!! i have found the three gears and they are, of course, on the wall and nothing is happening at all. That girl just keeps telling me that i need to find all the gears. I have found all three tuning forks, but not sure what to do with them. Also, where is the last peice of paper with the letters on it. i have been in all the doors with the cides on them and can't go any farther. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
ktbug82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #57
ktbug82
New Poster

nevermind i just found in my inventory that i do have all three peices of paper.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #58
ktbug82
New Poster

i still need help, though, with the rest
Old 07-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #59
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

HELP i'm sooooooooooo stuck i can't open any simble doors or find any music tube thingies!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZE HELP ME
Old 08-01-2008, 04:01 AM   #60
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I also cannot get through the puzzle in nero's room. PLEASE HELP!
I am stuck in that same spot and not sure what to do. I have tried using the different symbols that are on the symbol doors but none of them seem to work. Did you finally get past this??