About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #376
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

first go out the front door, ride snowmobile, speak to abernathy, she will give you another torn page, go back to nero room, match the 2nd symbol shown on torn page... crawl through duct, find torn pages, arrive at locked door, combination - gear-like shape, heart, heart, gear-like shape, star - find clue(s) in room, leave room, go up ladder to find telescope on roof, find another clue... and this is where I'm stuck myself :-)
Old 01-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #377
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

after placing the gear, turn it with your stylus
Old 01-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #378
Unregistered

i have 2 tuning forks and 2 torn pieces of paper...i tried doing the piano thing to get the last tuning fork but it didnt work...am i missing something?
Old 01-14-2009, 08:03 AM   #379
Unregistered

How do you get the green jukebox things on the top floor to work? There isn't an exclamation point or anything...
Old 01-14-2009, 08:09 AM   #380
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get the green jukebox things on the top floor to work? There isn't an exclamation point or anything...
This is the same person who posted this ^^^

By the way, in my inventory, I have the phone, the poem, the snowmobile key, the three tuning forks, the "g" "c" "d" scrap paper, the first gear from the boiler room, the "d" "g" scrap paper, the key to unlock most of the doors from that guy in the lobby, the "g" "c" scrap paper, and a torn page from the guest room with 2 symbols on it.

I am totally stuck. It seems like no one has ever bothered to make a walkthrough for the whole game, and I don't mean on this thread, I mean on the entire internet.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #381
Unregistered

ineed help! i need the 5 blue and red password for the door
Old 01-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #382
Unregistered

i am stuck at neros door and i cant get to abernathy. the snowmobile wont let me use it. how do i get to her?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:15 PM   #383
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Everything was going good, I looked thru the telescope, found part of a coin, looked again and saw the little island...Then I received a message to meet downstairs. I looked in the back right area on the roof and..........Drat I'm stuck, can't move out of that area, seem to be stuck between a vent and an airconditioner, I walked back there easy enough but now I'm stuck. Game was saved at that point so I'm really afraid I'll have to start at the begining again. any help? !!! stay away from the back corner of the roof!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #384
Unregistered

Quote:
first go out the front door, ride snowmobile, speak to abernathy, she will give you another torn page, go back to nero room, match the 2nd symbol shown on torn page... crawl through duct, find torn pages, arrive at locked door, combination - gear-like shape, heart, heart, gear-like shape, star - find clue(s) in room, leave room, go up ladder to find telescope on roof, find another clue... and this is where I'm stuck myself :-)
if you haven't taken the coin from the telescope, do. Then look into it again, you will now see something new and you will get a call from the group to meet downstairs. don't look arround and risk getting physically stuck in the back corner of the roog (some glitch) just go to the ladder and continue down to the meeting.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #385
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ineed help! i need the 5 blue and red password for the door
There is a series of colors on the statues in the hallway, maby the order of the colors would be of some help to you.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:26 PM   #386
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i am stuck at neros door and i cant get to abernathy. the snowmobile wont let me use it. how do i get to her?
Have you tried the snowmobiles that are out the front door opposite the staircase in the lobby? (the room with the fireplace, entry to the library, and fireplace)
Old 01-24-2009, 05:27 AM   #387
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Okay so i have the tuning fork from the chest and the tuning fork from the clock also 2 bits of music and I am SO stuck on the piano bit! I can't work it out at all. Please help!! Thank you
Old 01-24-2009, 08:10 AM   #388
Unregistered

Quote:
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
what do i do when i give the tome box to mr. wargrove?
he gave me a key and i opened the library but now i dont know what to do ! :| please help me!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #389
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Okay so i have the tuning fork from the chest and the tuning fork from the clock also 2 bits of music and I am SO stuck on the piano bit! I can't work it out at all. Please help!! Thank you

okay..go to the piano and when you press it you will see marks.
press those in order (left to right) and it will give you a tuning fork
Old 01-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #390
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

what do i do when mr. wargrove gives me the key?
i opened the door at the top floor and i opened the guest room
ive looked EVERYWHERE ! i cant find anything ! please help me