About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-31-2008, 10:05 AM   #346
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok im completely stuck. i have all the tuning forks. one gear. i dont know how to leave the house and go into town and stuff. i cant seem to go into many of the rooms. i feel so dumb! haha =D
Have you found the knights with an ! near them asking you to open a door with red and blue buttons- 5 of them. when you do that, then you can get other clues, you have to find a pice of the Tome, its been ripped out. you take that to the old guy in the front/ main area and he then gives you a key that you can gain access to other parts of the mansion. (it is 22 pages but read through them they provide clues and guidelines if you are stuck and an idea of what is in to come in the game)
Hoped that helped.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #347
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
okey so i got past the panio thing and got the 3rd tuning fork but that lock with 5 red and blue things has got me stumped
Blue, red, red, red, blue- then HIT THE GREEN CHECK- I didnt do that the first 100 times i tried!!! (the colors match the base of the knights)
Old 12-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #348
Unregistered

Quote:
ok i at the beginning of the game i think and i am not sure what to do i have three of those forks and one of the gears and three pieces of paper what i need help with is on the main floor there is a door with red and blue buttons on it i don't know the code and how do you open those wierd doors?
Blue, red, red, red, blue- then HIT THE GREEN CHECK- I didnt do that the first 100 times i tried!!! (the colors match the base of the knights)
The "weird" doors with symbols can only be opend after you get the key from the old guy. that key gives you access to doors that are locked. if you have the key walk to the top floor you should see "jukeboxes". the symbols on that have to be changed to match the symbols on each door- if you look at the top row of symbols NOT the bottom row. you will hear the "jukebox" make a gear shifting or click noise if you have it right- I sugest writing down the symbols on each!! door.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #349
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Read the booklet that comes with the game it tells you how to get thru it. But you have to hit the color "ball" on the key with your stylus when the same moving color ball goes over that color. Red and green balls should come out. it will tell you when you have completed the task.
OKAY thank you soo soo much! but now i am stuck again! so i have been to town gotton all af the coin found the secret tunnel but now i have to find the control room and i can't, and how do you open the iron box?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #350
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

How in the world do you get into the light house?!!! I've tried to match the pictures, but it doesn't work!!! Help!
Old 12-31-2008, 04:00 PM   #351
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i am at the party with all the gears on the wall to open a secret passage but i have all the gears in place but nothing is happening plz help
Old 12-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #352
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

the part word is supposed to part
Old 12-31-2008, 04:23 PM   #353
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

How do you open the thing on nero's wall! i need someone to tell me what picture it is! or where i can find the piece of paper from the tomb for it! HELP PLZZ
Old 12-31-2008, 07:22 PM   #354
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Where is the Iron Box Like I know its in the plow shed but I cant't Find it. Where is the kid's dad? How do I get the blue quartz? HELP!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 05:55 AM   #355
Unregistered

I need to find the last drum but i don't know how to get to the library or wherever it is.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #356
Unregistered

I need to know where Tommy Sheppard's dad is.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #357
Unregistered

Quote:
Where is the Iron Box Like I know its in the plow shed but I cant't Find it. Where is the kid's dad? How do I get the blue quartz? HELP!!!!!!!!
Help me find it pleeassse
Old 01-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #358
Unregistered

My sister is stuck at the part where you're supposed to go through the double doors upstairs, it won't let her. What does she have to do?

HELP!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #359
Unregistered

i am at the part with the silver iron box i tried copying the symbol on the twist thing but nothing happens help
Old 01-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #360
Unregistered

where is the lighthouse?