About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #331
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

okey so i got past the panio thing and got the 3rd tuning fork but that lock with 5 red and blue things has got me stumped
Old 12-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #332
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for help... I couldn't get that part and I'll try to figure out the drum thing once I get there; I just got the game an hour ago!
Where are the 3 peice of paper i onli found 2
Old 12-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #333
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok i at the beginning of the game i think and i am not sure what to do i have three of those forks and one of the gears and three pieces of paper what i need help with is on the main floor there is a door with red and blue buttons on it i don't know the code and how do you open those wierd doors?
Old 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM   #334
Unregistered

Quote:
okey so i got past the panio thing and got the 3rd tuning fork but that lock with 5 red and blue things has got me stumped
It's the pattern that is under those armored statues. It's either red, blue, blue, blue, red...or... blue, red, red, red, blue. I think its the first one, not sure. =)
Old 12-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #335
Unregistered

ok im completely stuck. i have all the tuning forks. one gear. i dont know how to leave the house and go into town and stuff. i cant seem to go into many of the rooms. i feel so dumb! haha =D
Old 12-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #336
lil" shorty1234
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 lil" shorty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! I haveone half of the flame coin and one half of the picture where do I get the other half of the flame coin then what do I do????????????
lil" shorty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #337
lil" shorty1234
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 lil" shorty1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red13 View Post
I'm sticking to the walls, and being undetected, then i get to this one stage were there is no hotspot to go to or anything! I try going into the fireplace (just a guess) and NOTHING! Can someone pleasseeee help me!! I dont know what to do!!! =(
how did youget there?? I only have half of the flame coin
lil" shorty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:09 PM   #338
RonnieSue
New Poster

Am where she has to be in shadows but it's too fast for me to get anywhere, may not finish
RonnieSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #339
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hi so i am where the un used guest room is locked and u have to play that key lock game. i can't get past it and i have tried for a long time! HELP!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #340
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

is there any cheats for that key game? i have beem trying forever! PLZ HELP ME!!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #341
Red13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil" shorty1234 View Post
how did youget there?? I only have half of the flame coin
Okayy... so, go outside and find the dude outside (dont know his name). He's were the snowmobiles are, but i think you can just go out the front entrence, i dont remember. But he will give you the other half of the flame coin.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:04 PM   #342
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!

A1. You have to change the clocks time to 9:00. Than a tuning fork will pop out. but you have to hear a clicking noise than the tuning fork will pop out.

A2. Yea if you talk to the guy in by the door after you get the box than get the page that got took out he will unlock the "jukeboxes" and than your just put in the wierd symbols.

A3. First one in the piano gotta play the keys that are dirty right left than middle than a tuning fork should pop out. The clock one. and than the first one that you find in the boiler room.

Hope i helped!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #343
Unregistered

OKAY! i got a big problem here! i am completly and totally STUCK! i just got the key to the manor and have been in all the rooms i couldn't go in before, but i can't open the door with the key lock game on it! i really really need help on that and i found the spot on the third floor with the three holes and the little turn/spin thing. i also need to find more gears i found 1 in the boiler room and i know i need to get into those rooms with the weird simbles but i don't know how! and where is the library? i know this is alot lol but i really need help! PLZ PLZ PLZ help me if u can!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:57 AM   #344
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
How do you open the doors with the weird symbols? I've been trying since I got to the mansion and still can't figure it out.
Please help.
It's kind of hard to explain on paper- I had to find the torn Tome page first. bc you give that page to the old guy in the main area and he gives you a key that opens doors that don't have the arrows in front of them, until you get that key. after you get that you will have access to upstairs which has 4 "jukeboxes" you will see symbols on them and a gold leaf above, that you can press to change the symbols. you have to look at the symbol doors and write down the strange looking symbols. (the top row, not the bottom row of symbols) when you go to the "jukebox" things you have to put the symbols in that doors order to gain access. and each door has different symbol orders!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:00 AM   #345
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
hi so i am where the un used guest room is locked and u have to play that key lock game. i can't get past it and i have tried for a long time! HELP!
Read the booklet that comes with the game it tells you how to get thru it. But you have to hit the color "ball" on the key with your stylus when the same moving color ball goes over that color. Red and green balls should come out. it will tell you when you have completed the task.