About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #256
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

You can run by pressing the X button. Just press the direction you want to go then X and you'll be off.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #257
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i need to get into the library how do i do that? where are the doors at? and whats up with ms. loveday's door thingys? is that how i get into the library?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #258
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Originally Posted by Unregistered
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.

So I'm at the end part with the flame but I can't find the gear for the fireplace. So where do I find it? There's only so many places I can walk with shadows.
i need help finding the jukebox to open mrs. l doors and how to use the tuning forks for the jukebox puzzle
Old 12-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #259
Unregistered

where is that box at in the shed its metal or steal or somthin like that the guy siad behind the plow shed but where. please give clear direction
Old 12-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #260
Unregistered

Quote:
I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

You can run by pressing the X button. Just press the direction you want to go then X and you'll be off.
actually u run by B then pick the direction and hold in B
Old 12-04-2008, 04:44 PM   #261
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
A1:change it to 9:00

A2: i actually just figured this out i think its the 3rd floor. go up the steps and then if u have the key go into the door its the very 1st 1 when u go up the steps and then there are theses blue things and then u should kno wat 2 do.(walk around there are 4 of them)

Q3: i only got 3 C, D and G
Old 12-06-2008, 11:55 PM   #262
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck there to i really need help
ok im really stuck where do u get the that iron box from i looked every where in the shed and not a ! or a X showed up and i looked out back 2 and found nothing PLEASE HELP
Old 12-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #263
Unregistered

Quote:
I am really stuck!!!!!
How do I get in the rooms with the symbols?
I see someone said the machines on the 1st floor.
I do not see the machines. Where do I find it?
Do I have to solve certain parts of the game before I can enter these rooms?
Please help!
i don't kno wat part of the game but u get this key and its 4 the doors and it should b the 1 that opens the first door up the stairs and then there are these blue things and the open doors (wright the symbols down unless ur good at rembering things like that) and then u go around the room and u pick the symbol then ur set....the doors do not stay open they shut when u open the next 1.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #264
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok im really stuck where do u get the that iron box from i looked every where in the shed and not a ! or a X showed up and i looked out back 2 and found nothing PLEASE HELP
ok people this is relly annyoyin i can't fin the iron box i surched every were near the shed and in it and still NOTHING and when i looked online 4 the walkthrough 4 this they don't have it yet i think that is soooooooooooo stupid because like nancy drew games most of them u need some help at some times i played almost all of them and so far this is the hardest 1 yet idk if its cuz its on a DS or wat but their should b another web site that u get answers wit out typin anything...im gettin really mad at this who knows how manny times i just wanted 2 sue the people who made it...i read that sombody regestered it who do u do that? im tired of comin here this is my 2nd time if it gets harder and im gonna want some more answer right away after i figured out wat 2 do im tired of it...so again does anybody know where 2 find the steal or w/e kinda boxt is near/in the shed and i would greatly thank u 4 the anwers

wit ♥ miley cyrus
Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #265
Unregistered

I need help i have the symbols written down and i have found 2 of the juke boxes but i have no clue as how to get the symbols on there, could someone help please.

Thanx
Old 12-15-2008, 05:26 AM   #266
odin

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

please please please help me
im up to the part where nancy goes to nero's room(the room with the gears) and she has to solve the puzzle on the wall..IM SUPER STUCK and i have no idea how to solve the puzzle
Old 12-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #267
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Me too?!?!?!
Old 12-19-2008, 03:01 PM   #268
Suzy
New Poster

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Sorry, goofed up on that question. What I meant is, I am stuck on the wall combo puzzle too. The one in "Nero's" room. I think I have tried every possible symbol. The symbol isn't very clear on the page from the lady. I'm getting pretty frazzled.
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #269
Suzy
New Poster

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Me too?!?!?!
Quote:
I need help with that to! How do you do it????
~DESPERATE!!!
O.K., I got the Nero puzzle. Woo-hoo. Someone else put up a great help. Top third is a half circle, Mid third is the upside down V symbol with a line under it, Bottom third is the symbol that kind of looks like a lollipop. You only change the symbol on the right, you don't have to change the one on the left. Hope this helps, I was frustrated for quite awhile on this one.
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #270
Unregistered

Ughh! I did the music drum thing, and she heard the noise. What the heck do I do now? Where is this catwalk thing im supposed to go to? PLEASE HELP!