About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 02:11 AM   #241
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Nancy went into the hedges/maze after talking to the Wheels and she did not get the flashing arrow and now shes stuck in there and I can not move on. Any suggestions on how to get her out?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #242
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I;ve been stuck in this town for three days can any one tell me how do i get the boy to give me the fish when he only talks about the coin and how do i get the plow boy to get up to his shed Can any one help please
Old 11-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #243
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I am on th e1st floor and I am at a door with 5 red lights and five blue I am going crazy trying to figure out what the combination is. Can anybody help me. Tks ahead of time
Old 11-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #244
Unregistered

So I'm trying to go through the door in the library to get the third drum.. i have the ones from James and from the boiler room... but the door won't open for me so I can get outside!

help please?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #245
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am on th e1st floor and I am at a door with 5 red lights and five blue I am going crazy trying to figure out what the combination is. Can anybody help me. Tks ahead of time
Look at the bases of the knights. blue red red red blue, i think.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #246
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
You know those 3 torn up little sheets of paper?

Examine then. They tell you the order.

Or I could just tell you.

The top piece says:GC

The middle piece says: DG

And the last piece says: GCD

Do them in that order. GC DG GCD

---

As for my question...

I didn't find any drums either o_O. Was a character suppose to mention something about it because I'm running around and I don't see any...

And same for the communication room. Where the heck is it?!

//Tohkii.
Thanks for help... I couldn't get that part and I'll try to figure out the drum thing once I get there; I just got the game an hour ago!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #247
Unregistered

Post Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
1.) you have to change the time to 9.
2.) you don't have to open those doors now.
3.) there are three tuning forks (in the chest, in the clock, and in the piano)
Old 11-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #248
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

this may be a stupid question but I really need help so...
how do you do that key thing once you've found the tome box and the prize is missing? you know the one where the little green and red dots just go around and around and around that stupid key. I keep on failing cause I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP :-(
Old 11-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #249
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
how do yo fing the grears in the game .help me
that reply is useless- Here's what you have to do:
You know the three papers that you got with the musical notes? Well play the notes in order:

the top piece is: GC
the middle piece is: DG
the bottom house is: GCD
so now play them in order: GC DG GCD

someone help me please!!! I can't figure out how to do that key thing and when I try the little green and red dots just keep going around and around and I fail and I get mad to please HELP!!!
-thanx
Old 11-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #250
Unregistered

Can someone help me in town? I can't find the shop owner to talk to, and I still need the third peice of the coin. I have the one from the cat and Greg. I also can't find the blue quartz. How do I find that. I can't see any !'s anywhere to proceed any further in the game. HELP!!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:26 AM   #251
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Does anyone know the symbol that I need to get into the lighthouse? I have looked at all of the papers in my inventory and I have found one of the drums, I think I found the one in James's metal box. Bubt, if anyone could find out that symbol i'd be grateful. (I think im gettin frickin carpol tunnel here)
Old 11-22-2008, 08:52 PM   #252
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

crazy question...ok I just bought this game today and I've been playing for hours now and I have all three tuning forks, 2 pieces of sheet music (but I have the Tome Box) and one gear. Where do I find the other gears??? Where are the jute boxes and where do I find them??? Are there other bedrooms??? Where are they and how do you get to them??? In the Library, how do you get down to the other door??? If it's locked, how do I unlock it???

Thanks so much,

-Madi
Old 11-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #253
Unregistered

How do I get out of the rooms where I have to hid in the shadows?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:41 PM   #254
Unregistered

someone help me please!!! I can't figure out how to do that key thing and when I try the little green and red dots just keep going around and around and I fail and I get mad to please HELP!!!
-thanx[/quote]

You have to be quick, when the moving red or green ball rolls across the ones that are not moving, match the moving ball color with the still ball and touch it with your stylus.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #255
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!
I just got the game 2 days ago. First, you need to chande the time to 9:00. I think there are 3 tuning forks, but i only have 2. Idk about the doors!!! Hope this helped!!!