About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-07-2008, 11:29 PM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

okay i am soooo stumped.
i oened the music box and gave it back to Mr. W
who said the book wasnt in there and that i had t find it and look round the house.
sooo i dnt know what to do next i've gone through every room and i dont know what to do?!?!?!?!
help me pleaseee!!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #152
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

PLEASEEE!!!!! help me.
i am soooo stuck.
what am i suppose to do after i give mr.wargave the tomb box that i got from the music jukebox from the uning forks.
he told me to look for the missing tomb book.
and i dont know what to do next.
sooo please someone pleaseeeee help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok. so i couldn't sleep....

but guess who beat the game?

^_^

NOW I'm really going to sleep .

Message me if you need help....

//Tohkii.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #153
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

the guy just told me about the box that was tightly sealed . i cant find it !@!!!!!!!!!! plezeeeeeeeee help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #154
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
PLEASEEE!!!!! help me.
i am soooo stuck.
what am i suppose to do after i give mr.wargave the tomb box that i got from the music jukebox from the uning forks.
he told me to look for the missing tomb book.
and i dont know what to do next.
sooo please someone pleaseeeee help me!
now you have a key right? so now you need to go upstairs and into the room that was locked. do you see a greenish colored machine ???? there is 1 evry other hallway!!!!! they have strange symbols that can be changed. the point of these machines is to open the golden doors that are locked with miss lovegoods symbols, to do that you must look at the gold locked doors. you will see 2 lines of 4 symbols. look at the top 4 symbols. write them down, then head up to the greenish machines again! go to all 4 and change them to match the written down symbols then that dooris open!!hope i helped!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #155
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i am in the town thing that you get to after yyou have to go and find the tomb i have gotten all of the peices to the coin and dont know what to do now and where is the sealed metal box that that guy said he had in his shed...... and it wont let me go back to the manssion.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #156
Unregistered

I am really stuck on this game. So far in my inventory I have 1 gear, 1 key, the torn poem, a cell phone, 3 torn peices of paper, and 3 tuning forks. What am I supposed to do now? I have been in all of the rooms that I can go into and the only thing that Nancy's journal book is telling me to do is "I need to fing the clue benders' tome". Can someone please tell me what I am supposed to do next?
Old 08-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #157
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

HELP!
can't find #1 clue box
Old 08-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #158
Unregistered

HELP ME!! I am stuck, have 2 pieces of coin from chasing Greg & old lady's cat, but nobody's in the store!! Please help I REALLY don't want to start over!! Thanks
K
Old 08-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #159
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone have a cheat for the drum machine,im getting frickin carpol tunnel here
all you need to do is spin the stick thing and keep it in the green untill nancy says she hears somthing
Old 08-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #160
Unregistered

HELP!! I can't get into the library!! It seems I'm the only one with this problem... What do I do?? I've gone over all the doors..
K
Old 08-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #161
Unregistered

Never mind...
K
Old 08-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #162
Unregistered

maze & spinning thing

How do u get through the maze where u have 2 follow the footprints? & how do u beat the thing on the wall that u have 2 turn the handle & move the red ball 2 the right. i cant get it to go all the way to the right.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #163
Unregistered

ok so im like stuck and this is whats in my inventory: phone,torn poem,key,3 tuning forks,2pieces of coin, 3scraps of paper, another key, 2 tome pages, and a piece of fish and i have like no clue what to do next plz plz plz plz plz help me!!!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #164
Unregistered

ok can somebody tell me why email u have to have to register
Old 08-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #165
Unregistered

Re: maze & spinning thing

Quote:
How do u get through the maze where u have 2 follow the footprints? & how do u beat the thing on the wall that u have 2 turn the handle & move the red ball 2 the right. i cant get it to go all the way to the right.

* The "B" button is great- it allows you to run all over the house, but it also allows you to run in the maze faster than the foot prints walk.

* The wall thing, you have to turn the handle so that the ball stays within the green area- then a noise is made and nancy comments about it.