About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for The Sims Medieval: Pirates and Nobles for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #2
xGamerChick
New Poster

Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I have the guide for the Original Sims Medieval, so people will probably know this, but the cheat(?) list with its effects are as followed:

Money Cheats:

kaching - add 1,000 simoles to Active Hero

motherlode - add 50,000 simoles to Active Hero

Quest Cheat:

rerollquests - Allows you to randomize the quests on the quest list. Note: You MUST have the quest window closed to enter this cheat.

(?): I put the question mark because the cheats for this game aren't (Unless you use the money cheat) necessarily cheating. Sometimes you have to randomize the quest list, y'know?
xGamerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

where is the chamber pot i need it to complete the quest i want to be pirate
Old 12-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
Unregistered

Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I've been trying to find the same answer!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
T.J.

Talking Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

The chamber pot is in the bathroom looking place in your castle next to your bedroom upstairs, it looks like a little metal pot on the floor near the bucket and bathtub (if you haven't rearranged the rooms or deleted any of the mentioned items). Hope this helps!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #6
Unregistered

For daily tasks for the merchant it told me to get powdered wigs. How do i get powdered wigs? For the bloodletter daily tasks it said to get rum tonic into the inventory and to make citrus extract. How do i do these? Thank you!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
Shadel

Merchant & Bloodletter Daily Task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For daily tasks for the merchant it told me to get powdered wigs. How do i get powdered wigs? For the bloodletter daily tasks it said to get rum tonic into the inventory and to make citrus extract. How do i do these? Thank you!

Powdered Wigs: Go to village shop
Rum Tonic: need honey, apples and Weak Tonic (get @ village shop, put together @ crafting table)
Citrus Extract: need citrus fruit (get @ village shop, put together @ crafting table)
Old 01-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #8
Shadel

Flip Flopper

Has anyone been able to get this achievement yet?
I am working my way to one extreme and then do the betrayal quest which takes it to the other side but no achievement... Help please
Old 02-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #9
Brittany

Unhappy Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I've been a bit stuck on the quest called End of the War: Order in the Kingdom. The last part of the quest that I had done was to look at the decorations that were put in the Town Square and to tell my servent whether or not I liked it. I told him that I did, then he said that he'd inform the peasents about it. After that, I haven't been told what I have to do next. It's been like that for at least three Sim days. So I don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if its supposed to happen that way... I really don't feel like having to end another wasted quest. : /
Old 07-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
I've been a bit stuck on the quest called End of the War: Order in the Kingdom. The last part of the quest that I had done was to look at the decorations that were put in the Town Square and to tell my servent whether or not I liked it. I told him that I did, then he said that he'd inform the peasents about it. After that, I haven't been told what I have to do next. It's been like that for at least three Sim days. So I don't know if it's a glitch in the game or if its supposed to happen that way... I really don't feel like having to end another wasted quest. : /
I have been having this same problem, did you ever get it to fix? I told him that I liked the town square and now nothing has happened...I do not want to start over, since I only have 9 QP left
Old 07-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Unregistered

At the fireplaces with a cauldron I can have my sims cook something called "military rations" and when they do it goes into inventory and can not be moved/removed/eaten... what is the purpose of this?
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #12
Unregistered

i am stuck on the secrets and successions quest with my spy. iv gotten to the part where you ask the guild merchants what happened to the heir and iv asked every single one but i have gotten nothing out of them and it wont tell me what i need to do next.. is this a glitch? hope you can help because i don't want to waste this quest. thank you.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #13
Unregistered

Question Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I'm playing The Great Purge Quest. Got stuck at the point where I bought the interrogation chair and placed it in the throne room. The game doesn't seem to recognize this - even when I used the chair - so I can't continue...
Any suggestions? Help would be appreciated!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #14
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: The Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I am still waiting for my quest to finish in the End the War: Order in the Kingdom. What's going on? Does it ever end...