About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-27-2008, 08:00 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

In response to the scream achievement, it says destroy 50 object or characters, but it only works if you destroy 50 glass objects for some reason. Ancient City has some window panes. Just keep backing out and saving.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #17
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

I am having trouble defeating the muscle head in pursuing the ark chapter 5 at the plane at the end of raiders of the lost ark. I have took the anvil and busted his hands and we have done it before because I know that we drive the plane over him at his last heart but for some reason I cannot defeat him this time through. Can someone help me? All that highlight are the glass bottles which do nothing when thrown at him.
Thanks in advance
Old 10-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

to beat the muscle head you have to turn the plane, shoot, and blow up the truck that pulls up after you hurt him the fist time. the truck becomes parts to put together another anvil.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:44 AM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE PLEASE help! I absolutely love this game. I have found all artifact pieces, mailboxes and was true adventurer status on all chapters. HOWEVER, when I go to the artifact room after obtaining the key from Indy's office, it will not let me use the key in the center of the room where you place the diamond and all of the rays of light from the artifacts hit. I also played the three extra chapters in the artifact room. WHAT DO I DO TO FINISH THIS GAME??? Please help! Thanks guys!
Did you get this answered? I have the same question.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #20
cujo77
New Poster

Hi guys,

I've done 100% of the game up to "the hunt for sir richard". I've gone through this level at least 4-6 times. I know the location of all artifacts and have done all required steps for each of them.

My problem is, it only shows 9/10 when i exit. I know i've got them all because when I goto double-triple check them - I only get a blue coin. The only one that does not give me the blue coin is the scooters when knowing down the cones?? I do remember getting the artifact for that feat though.

Stranger still - the artifact detector points a green arrow in the first area of the mission - just to the right of the lever you pull to open the first of the 2 awnings. the green arrow is in that room - but there is nothing there??

The artifact arrow does not appear on any of the other area of this level??

If I get to 99% and get glitched...I'll just freak.

Any and all help is appreciated. direct emails are fine also. yobeske at gmail.com (no spam please)
cujo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:45 AM   #21
Unregistered

Just so you guys are aware, you do have to buy/unlock all the characters as well. when you complete the bonus maps in the trophy room, Fedora and Young Indy become buyable. its after you buy them that you could get 100%
Old 12-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #22
Unregistered

Talking Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

i have a question, i just started playing the game and ive beaten the first three chapters. but i want the "How Dare You Kiss Me!" achievement but i dont know how to you indy's whip do kiss the girls, can anyone help me? also i want the achievement that says to smash 20 lego objects on bad guys' heads but i dont know what it means. i tried throwing chairs and stuff at their heads at least 20 times and nothing. i think it might mean i have to like pick up a chair and bash it over their heads? but if it is throwing stuff at their heads then ill just keep trying 'cuz im not 100% sure i did it 20 times so can anyone help me?
Old 12-24-2008, 12:44 AM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo77 View Post
Hi guys,

My problem is, it only shows 9/10 when i exit. I know i've got them all because when I goto double-triple check them - I only get a blue coin. The only one that does not give me the blue coin is the scooters when knowing down the cones?? I do remember getting the artifact for that feat though.

Stranger still - the artifact detector points a green arrow in the first area of the mission - just to the right of the lever you pull to open the first of the 2 awnings. the green arrow is in that room - but there is nothing there??

Any and all help is appreciated. direct emails are fine also. yobeske at gmail.com (no spam please)
ride the scooter over the bridge and smash the cones. thee is a gap in the otherwise continuous line.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #24
Unregistered

So..i have a question .. you know when your on the level after shangi showdown where you build the car back? how do you make the things explode so you can get the treasure chest?
Old 02-18-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Last Crusade - Hunt for Sir Richard

Where are the 5 skeletons you must find?
I can't find 1 of them :S
1: in the chest closest to the minikit
2: in the second sewer room there is a thing with an orange handle. pull it out.
3: use the thuggee statue
4:in the rat river area,on the right wall there is a bunch of wood(lego wood), destroy it
5: in the place where you swim, in the middle of the lake there are three valves, dive down and cover them up by swimming on top of them
Old 03-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #26
Unregistered

somebody please help! How do i get the oh it the heart achievement?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:23 AM   #27
Unregistered

Post Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

i got a problem
i cant find an artifact in pursuing the ark even with using the artifact detecotr
i played it over like 50000000000000times but still not found
this is the last artifact then i got all the artifacts
plz someone post all locations of artifacts for pursuing the ark level!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #28
Tom Case

Smile Re: Lego Indiana Jones Tips, Achievements, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes Strat

Quote:
In response to the scream achievement, it says destroy 50 object or characters, but it only works if you destroy 50 glass objects for some reason. Ancient City has some window panes. Just keep backing out and saving.
a lot of people have said to go into ancient city like 7 times but when you go to quit after breaking all the glass you cant save and exit so breaking the glass doesnt count please help me get this achievement it is my last one
Old 04-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #29
Unregistered

i need help i don't know now many times i've tried to get the collect 1000000 studs but i can't get it what is up with that i even tried to get 1000000 on the dot and that still didn't work
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #30
Unregistered

Do the lights on the wall above each artifact in the artifact room mean anything? Only some of mine are lit up, even though I've basically finished everything.