About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Gran Turismo GT 5 Prologue Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Looking for our Gran Turismo 5 Tips page, click here.

Last edited by Dale Weir; 11-27-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #2
Troman

Re: Gran Turismo GT 5 Prologue Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

The honda Integra to clear C Classe
The same care can be used for a few in the B classe
The Nissan skyline GTR 07 for B classe along with the GT40 from Ford
The Ferrari F430 is suitable to do the job in the A classe, you will need to buy that car anyways.

Classe A the first race will give you easy money with the Ford GT40
Old 06-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Gran Turismo GT 5 Prologue Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

so how did u guys beet the daytona race where u have to pass all the other 15 cars in order to beat the race in 1 LAP!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
Unregistered

to get the integra to lap everyone at daytona you need to go flat out, stay behind other cars as much as possible and not touch tham at all as you sneak around from one to the next.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
Unregistered

the 1 lap thing is really hard to do with an integra! I'll have to practice a little more. are you guys sure there's no cheat for this?
Old 07-08-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
Unregistered

i didn;t find it that hard to place in that event. but ot get first is a little finiky. b
Old 07-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
Unregistered

Smile Re: Gran Turismo GT 5 Prologue Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
what is the best car to win the last s-class race i just cant do any better than fourth
Old 07-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #8
Unregistered

The 700 point races in S class are impossible....can get to 4th but further is a nightmare!!! Anyhelp with set ups on the Ford GT LM spec II ?
Old 07-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #9
Unregistered

use the mines skyline for most of the s class then i used the special gt5 ford gt40 for the 700 ones.

as for set up keep weight down and lift your rear and front spoilers to get better traction, also change the turn in to 43.

and turn of traction control
put abs on 2
Old 08-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #10
Unregistered

class B, the over lapping race, is so bloody hard, can't get past 6, any tips ?
Old 08-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #11
Unregistered

Hey everyone, greets from Belgium...

I chose the Lotus Elise for S Class Points Races (in flashy orange) and I can tell you that when it gets more power and less weight, it's F***IN great !!

You can't reach a huge top speed but because of the light weight, it's easy to beat others when you brake & turn...

I still do not got the last 700 points too, but I was 2nd when I miss a turn & loose places so I turn my PS3 off cuz I was angry lol...
(so it means that it's possible to win.....)

Good luck guys !
Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Gran Turismo GT 5 Prologue Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The 700 point races in S class are impossible....can get to 4th but further is a nightmare!!! Anyhelp with set ups on the Ford GT LM spec II ?
listen up..if you are in the s class just buy an amuse and it can get you through fuji sppedway,suzuka and even few of the twisted daytona tracks...trust me it really works..if u have to tune ur amuse to 700 then balance ur acceleration and weight but have ur aerodynamics to the least..but if any 1 can help me and tell me which car i can use to complete the first race of the s class..here's my email id rachit_d12@hotmail.com

have fun!!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
listen up..if you are in the s class just buy an amuse and it can get you through fuji sppedway,suzuka and even few of the twisted daytona tracks...trust me it really works..if u have to tune ur amuse to 700 then balance ur acceleration and weight but have ur aerodynamics to the least..but if any 1 can help me and tell me which car i can use to complete the first race of the s class..here's my email id rachit_d12@hotmail.com

have fun!!
...and one more thing to the amuse....put ur gear shifts to the lowest so u get a better acceleraton
Old 08-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
hi there, i used the lotus ellise tuned version from gt, because it's not so powerful you can tune the engine right up, turn the weight right down and then you've got one awesome handling car and the engine is pretty grunty too. Took a long time but I finally got Gold
Old 08-17-2008, 07:55 AM   #15
Unregistered

Any tips on how to beat A-class, the Daytona road course where you have to drive F430? I must suck, because I can't get better than position 6
Thanks!