About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-11-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Endless Ocean here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Ani (guest)

Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

After 22+ hours of diving, I did reach an end to the game. I am totally addicted, though! I didn't expect it to end at all!! And I'm curious if the game has different endings... it seems like it would. I wonder how the game would end if I opted not to help Katherine... but I saved a lot along the way, and if I loaded what I saved, it would be after I agreed to help... and if I started over I'd lose all the knowledge of marine life I built up. It's a bit depressing!
Old 02-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
Unregistered

I don't think there's any choice; Catherine is persistant - if you chose not to help her , she keeps asking.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #4
Unregistered

When you want to see the credits in special event, click on the chair right after sunset. Then you will see a beautiful clip with the credits. Very relaxing after a busy schoolday! After finding the Life Beads, you can find the Orca (or Killerwhale) and I think you can find him at the Dark Abyss. I don't know for sure, but I think so.

*** If you want to see animal-sex, you have to complete the Forever Blue: Endless Ocean-game COMPLETELY!

You are able to check some animalsex after completing the game, so hurry up! ***
Old 06-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

[quote=Unregistered;146831]When you want to see the credits in special event, click on the chair right after sunset. Then you will see a beautiful clip with the credits. Very relaxing after a busy schoolday! After finding the Life Beads, you can find the Orca (or Killerwhale) and I think you can find him at the Dark Abyss. I don't know for sure, but I think so.

*** If you want to see animal-sex, you have to complete the Forever Blue: Endless Ocean-game COMPLETELY!

thats wrong dude
Old 06-13-2008, 10:52 AM   #6
Unregistered

Angry Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck on the past when you grap the ray thing to kill the 3 statuest in the ocen of olimpus after i ,kill them i see this door i go into the room but ita a clif you can se the lake or comething and i dont know hat do od know i keep folling of the clif
Old 06-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #7
Unregistered

Hello everyone,

Someone here told that you can see animal-sex after completing the game completely. That's bullshit of course. Such things they don't put in games like Endless Ocean, and of course it will not be sold then.

But, back again...
And yes - after finding the beads you can find the Killer Whale (not the False one, the real Orca). After that you can find him at the dark abyss.. Or wel, i can.

At least, I want you all to have a nice day. Today, i'm a bit sick. So, you guys. Have a nice, Endless Ocean.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:42 AM   #8
Unregistered

Red face Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey all,

I just completed the game and read this forum... but what are these beads and how do you find them? I wanna see a killer whale!

Also, does anyone know how to get a second partner?
I'm just stuck with the bottlenose dolphin lol.

Enjoy Endless Ocean
Old 07-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
Unregistered

Wink Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

he guys
i finished the game aswell
I am freaking addicted
and well I am curious to know about the killer Whale and the beads
i have no idea
and i cant find the Ghost ship or sunken ship?
Guys i really need help
1 more thing can i change how hard it is on the game?
Endless lover
Old 07-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #10
Unregistered

Wink Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

The ghost ship is so easy to find. If u go 2 comb reef, and look south you will c a ship next 2 the land. If u keep goin south u will eventully get there. and there is the sunken ship. P.S. there r great white sharks there!
Old 07-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #11
beavisshark

hey, umm, does anyone know where the life beads are? if so, can anyone help me out?

Also, when you're in the abyss, go to crystal cave, and w8 for the megamouth shark, then look in a few directions and you will see the giant squid....

P.S. don't go in the cave, just wait outside of it!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #12
...wee...

Angry Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

DUDE its jewel of life not life beeds , i got jewel of life and she said i can see killer whale?!?!?!??!?!oh ya and kille rwhale can be seen at the tip of hte highest wing of the fighter uin fighte rwreckkage by green garden entrance(dont know what season so i never saw it there before)and finally .... no more places i dont know anymore.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
...wee...

Thumbs up Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

OK so u go to the ruins place and look around the wall on the outside for three giant rocks shaped like heads go by the middle one and in front of it there should be a rare item sparkle.the rare item is the jewel of life
Old 07-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #14
oceanspazz

Exclamation Re: Endless Ocean Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

are they the big flat rocks on the floor around the ruins?????????????
Old 07-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #15
Oceanspazz

[quote=oceanspazz;152903]are they the big flat rocks on the floor around the ruins?????????????and i am not at the end of the game and i really want to see a killer whale. i really need to find a killer whale pleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!