About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-06-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

MX vs ATV: Untamed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for MX vs ATV: Untamed here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
sean261

Post Re: MX vs ATV: Untamed

i guess mx vs atv untamed for ps2 does not have the ability to scrub if anyone knows how comment!
Old 12-18-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
googoo786

Angry Re: MX vs ATV: Untamed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

man so dissappointed
y cant they just make an unleashed two with scrub button the bikes handle like quads
and the f is with no real bikes so lame
Old 12-19-2007, 12:46 PM   #4
Unregistered

the old game is better they took 3 years to put out this garbage they should have concentrated more on the bikes and tracks then qauds and golf carts come on when will we get a real motocross game im still waiting
Old 12-19-2007, 02:18 PM   #5
Unregistered

Re: MX vs ATV: Untamed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If your any good the game has great potential to be perfect. Xbox 360 and it was awesome.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #6
Unregistered

mva unleashed is way better. bikes handle wierd and jump unreal to. they make you race gay quads in the x cross too. blows!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #7
Unregistered

yeah this blows a big one you cant scrub and it doesnt even have real bikes. The teams on the last one were way cooler. plus whenever you jump you float.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:39 AM   #8
Unregistered

I get the games cuz the quads and unleashed was wayyyy better! Untamed is beat and def unreal. Im taking mine back cuz I got it for PS2. Its a little better if you play it on 360 so Ill play it at my boys house.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:59 PM   #9
Unregistered

Man I waited forever for a new Mx game and this one sucks. Im so angry right now i could kick over a trash can! Why cant they come out with a game that is 100% Mx and is the real deal! daugherty282@hotmail.com i need to speak with some of you racers!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:46 AM   #10
Unregistered

its ok but no unleashed thats 4 sure the tracks seem to be just rollers end gay humps we need some sick shit rainbow six needs to tale back over
Old 12-21-2007, 02:29 PM   #11
Unregistered

Yoy can scrub on untamed... All you have 2 do is before you leave the top of the jump hold A then move the left stick left and then right. I like the game but I do agree its not quite as good as unleashed.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #12
Krazy_Kracker
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 Krazy_Kracker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Krazy_Kracker Send a message via Yahoo to Krazy_Kracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yoy can scrub on untamed... All you have 2 do is before you leave the top of the jump hold A then move the left stick left and then right. I like the game but I do agree its not quite as good as unleashed.

This post was from me.. If anyone has any questions just send me an e-mail.. krazy_kracker1986@yahoo.com
Krazy_Kracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #13
Unregistered

This game is the best motocross game ever...i dont no wat ur all talkin about its so real the bikes dont say honda or yamaha or anything, but they look just like em and the track are all realistic...i love it!! The best game yet on ps3
Old 12-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
Unregistered

This game sucks! don't bother buying it. Who cares about monster trucks, dunebuggies. The bikes handle like trash! The clutch sucks.You can't even turn good. And the whip and scrub is a total joke! you can't ride wheelies good! Bottom line take aout all the non motocross and Atv stuff out of the game and focus on the bikes and quads! The game is so dumb i wasted 59.99 for my ps3. Ohh and by the way the online is horrible no headsets or game lobbies. ThQ and Rainbow developers should send me a refund and give me a job! Let us real riders help develop the game!
Old 12-21-2007, 11:51 PM   #15
FUCK

you guys are retarted this is a game who cares if the bikes dont sound excactly the same and who cares if they dont say honda would it make a difference in the gameplay if the bikes said honda or kawasaki??? i dont thinkso and the supercross tracks are as real as it gets i used to race arena cross and the motocross tracks are real they are trimmed perfectly like a supercross track is you guys are a bunch of pussy's