About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I need some serious help with the part wiith the Roman Numerals. I can do a damn thing in there and im gonna flip out. PLEASE HELP
Old 01-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am stuck in the beginning of Chapter 15. I can't figure out how to get out of the cemetery. From where you enter the cemetery, I walked straight up the stairs to the left, jump on the ledge traverse the ledge to the other side of the wall get on the vine and swing but can't seem to get enough momentum to get to the other ledge. What am I doing wrong?
Jump right at the peak of the swing. You dont have to climb up or down. I did it my self.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #123
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Can someone please help? I am in the church with the stained glass window with the heart levers . I can pull the right one but i cant seem to make it over to the left one any advice on how to get to the left side???
Old 02-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #124
Unregistered

you retard look to the side of the area your stuck in when you look at the door to its left and almost at the other side their are barrles look their shoot them and the girl will come out and lift the door for you youll see the rest
Old 02-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #125
Unregistered

junp to the other one
Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #126
Santa's Helper

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
I have the same problem. anyone?
Use the momentum from the jump to the rope as a continuous motion and reach the ledge. Always use the momentum of the jump to the ropes. Don't bother swinging side to side. Remember, use the original momentum from the jump to the rope Luke!

Good Luck.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #127
Santa's Helper

Wink Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Can someone please help? I am in the church with the stained glass window with the heart levers . I can pull the right one but i cant seem to make it over to the left one any advice on how to get to the left side???

Use the chandelier closer to you to get to the other side, follow the platforms and ledges.

Use the force, Luke.

Good Luck.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #128
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

on chapter 13 I have to put the statues facing the right direction. Ive tried but cant do it right, how do they go?
Old 02-08-2008, 12:05 AM   #129
lost...

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?
i couldnt read the names the dairy its font is to blury...so it makes hard to know what name goes with what statue...any advice?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #130
Unregistered

I am stuck in the sub. I keep trying the cheat code to get the dead captain naked, but it won't work. Any tips and is it really worth it??
Old 02-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #131
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
stuck in da church where i pull down da key and have to get across to the other side, please help before i fuckin kill myself thanks. by the way since noone learned to read yet the matthew mark luke john puzzle is to just turn the statues the way the animals or the angel says on the compass. get behind da statue and u could see the compass from there
Old 02-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #132
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J:) View Post
Hi guys,
Have just completed Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It took me 3 days as i bought it on thursday. I completed it on Medium difficulty. I thought it was good annoyingly difficult in some places though. Will be happy to help people buy please dont ask for help on the locations of the treasure statues, as I only found 15/60 lol. j
i got stock in the statues how did you pass that part can you help which one goes north,south ,east and west
Old 02-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #133
scott v

drakes fortune

i am stuck on what i think is the end where i have no gun and i am hiding behind boxes from this spanish guy and he has that gun with the laser. i can get to the bit when i brutal melee combat him but then he picks his gun back up. what do i do from there?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #134
Unregistered

Re: Stuck at the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppish View Post
I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.
the other guy with u (sully) should say let me do that and the big door should open...is that wut ur talkin about?????
Old 02-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #135
sk1

Quote:
stuck where the shotguns make a cross and a skull head is there. the clue shows that picture, but i cannot seem to figure it out. if i run off cliff i die and i cant climb across either...i tried shooting the shotguns the skull, grenades..everything.
I am having the same problem..Any help out there would be great!