About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: 4 statues in libary

can u plz give me all the directionss pleaseee
Old 01-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you don't have to move up and down the vine but you just have to make sure to release/jump at the very peak of your swing...don't jump too early or you'll never make it. Good luck!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #108
Unregistered

Smile Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Think im on chapter 8 or 9 im up in the tower an have moved the chain cross to climb up but when i get up it dont no where to go cant jump up or left or right keep falling any help? Plz
Old 01-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #109
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
stuck where the shotguns make a cross and a skull head is there. the clue shows that picture, but i cannot seem to figure it out. if i run off cliff i die and i cant climb across either...i tried shooting the shotguns the skull, grenades..everything.
I am stuck right here. Any help?
Old 01-19-2008, 12:31 PM   #110
Unregistered

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

just a quick question. need help gaining the last few medals. i need brutal expert, dyno-might and dyno-megamight. just some advice from anyone who has got these medals as 2 how they went about i.e where is best, which weapon 2 use blah blah
Old 01-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #111
Unregistered

Question Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I am stuck right here. Any help?
you need 2 supply a bit more information about where u r. what chapter r u in or what percent is ur saved game? also what events or cutscenes directly preceded the bit u r at? sounds like the pirates island 2 me.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #112
Unregistered

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
just a quick question. need help gaining the last few medals. i need brutal expert, dyno-might and dyno-megamight. just some advice from anyone who has got these medals as 2 how they went about i.e where is best, which weapon 2 use blah blah
just to modify this post. ive now figured out how the brutal combo works (not just sheer random spamming now) so have this medal. but the other 2 are still a mystery so if anyone can shed any light that would be awesome.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #113
Unregistered

Think im on chapter 9 or 10 im up in the tower an have moved the chain cross to climb up but when i get up it dont no where to go cant jump up or left or right keep falling any help? Plz
Old 01-20-2008, 08:16 AM   #114
Unregistered

Quote:
Think im on chapter 9 or 10 im up in the tower an have moved the chain cross to climb up but when i get up it dont no where to go cant jump up or left or right keep falling any help? Plz
you definitely cant jump up from the top of the chain. its always to the left or right from those throughout the game. not sure if its the first or second chain cross your talking about but as a general hint you should move the left analog stick in the direction u intend to jump first before pressing X. if there is another object for drake to jump onto then he will extend one of his hands as if to reach out for it. try that and see if it works.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:11 AM   #115
Unregistered

Im stuck at the four statues in the library ive taken your advice to point them the direction the book says,but i still cant figure it out.Can you please tell me the exact direction im supposed to point each one in?!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:30 AM   #116
Unregistered

Someone PLEASE HELP!!! im ready to slam my controller. Im somewhere on level 16? i think. i left sully and the chick and they gave me a radio. they told me to go to the top of the church and find the passage. im in the courtyard right now and i cant find anything place to go. i hope someone knows where im talking. please email me back ASAP. Ant20@aol.com

thanks Anthony
Old 01-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #117
hbk

im towards the end of the game in the treasure area with the roman numerals. i followed the 2 5 7 and was able to crank the thing that gets the water flowing and makes the lanterns sway back and forth. then i continues on up the chain and past the swaying lanterns until i fell Drake falls off, trying to scream to the chick. then i went on the elevator which collapses and the little gate thing opens. i saw that it has a 5 under it and went back up to wear Drake originally falls off while screaming to the chick and cant figure out what to do next. sorry for the long explaination. what do i do???
Old 01-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #118
Unregistered

Re: Library

Quote:
What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes
please quate the statues
Old 01-29-2008, 06:21 PM   #119
Unregistered

The four statues MATHEW LUKE THEY HAVE TO BE TURNED IN ORDER AS IN THE BIBLE TO WORK
Old 01-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #120
Unregistered

tHATS THE ANSWER EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR