About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hello iam stuck on i belive chapter 6 where i fall into water a but i cant figure out where to go this is after i kill bunch of guys and i climb like a wooden ramp and then i go into like a water place like where there is a pool and on one side there is like a wter falling slowly and the other side has the same thing with chains on both sides but i cant figure out how to climb up on thiose things i cant get ouf of the water any one know please post to help me thank you
Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

the water is flowing slowly on both sides and there is like a chain on top of the both sides but i cant figure out how to climb this thing to get out of the water so i can open the gates in the water i keep swimming but can climb onto anything.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #93
Unregistered

im where he has 2 use da big ass rope to get to da ohter side and the thing to hang on is far away from the rope and every time i try jumping from the rope he dosnt reach it.........any suggestions on how 2 do dat??
Old 01-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #94
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like some help with the seven symbols in the crypt (78%). How should I do?
I FOUND IT!!! u move the symbols so they're facing the same way they're facing in the journal
Old 01-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #95
Unregistered

Re: Stuck at the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppish View Post
I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.
tap the triangle button rapidly. i got stuck there too.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #96
Unregistered

Quote:
hello iam stuck on i belive chapter 6 where i fall into water a but i cant figure out where to go this is after i kill bunch of guys and i climb like a wooden ramp and then i go into like a water place like where there is a pool and on one side there is like a wter falling slowly and the other side has the same thing with chains on both sides but i cant figure out how to climb up on thiose things i cant get ouf of the water any one know please post to help me thank you
when you look into the room with the pool you will c a set of stairson the other side. swim to the right of it and you will find a place where you can grab on to.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #97
Unregistered

Quote:
when you look into the room with the pool you will c a set of stairson the other side. swim to the right of it and you will find a place where you can grab on to.
im sry its to the left.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #98
Unregistered

Quote:
the water is flowing slowly on both sides and there is like a chain on top of the both sides but i cant figure out how to climb this thing to get out of the water so i can open the gates in the water i keep swimming but can climb onto anything.
swim to the left corner you will find a ledge around there
Old 01-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #99
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i m on 68% of the game
i m stuck at those four statues(natto,john) and you have to press triangle to make them move and theres like a star with four directions (N,E,S, AND O)
but i m stuck at that part i dono wat to do
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THERE
THANKYOU SOO SOOO MUCH
Old 01-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #100
Unregistered

I M Stuck On The Part Where Theres Like 4 Statues And U Have To Turn Them To Some Dirctions And Under The Statues Thers A Star With N,e,s,and O
I Dono Wat O Stands For AND IM DONE LIKE 68% OF THE GAME

Can Someone Help Me How To Pass Those Staues Thx
Old 01-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #101
Unregistered

Talking Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

the four statues in the library, look in your little book n it'll tell you! make sure each statue is facing in the direction the book tells you. gr8 game it has a really gud ending
Old 01-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #102
Unregistered

im stuck at the very end where you have no weapons and the guy has a lazer gun???? any ideas on what to do

ta
Old 01-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #103
Unregistered

Question 4 statues in libary

im stuck with the 4 statues in the libary.i have tried to turn them every direction they can go.what do you mean by turn them in the direction of their name?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:02 AM   #104
FirestormUK
New Poster

Quote:
im stuck at the very end where you have no weapons and the guy has a lazer gun???? any ideas on what to do

ta
dive behind the boxes, if i member right he takes 3-4 shots then reloads as he does dive to a closer box, eventually you have to run up and punch him!
FirestormUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #105
FirestormUK
New Poster

Re: 4 statues in libary

Quote:
im stuck with the 4 statues in the libary.i have tried to turn them every direction they can go.what do you mean by turn them in the direction of their name?
if u look in drakes book, it shows you the pics of the statues on the left with names next to them, on the right it shows u a compass each point of the compass has a name written next to it, turn the statues so they are facing in the direction the book says (north east south or west) if u want the exact directions for each give me a shout
FirestormUK is offline   Reply With Quote